CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE (REGULATIONS)

DURK

DURK...

SMUT WARNING ⚠

"Wanna eat now or latea?." Kentrell asked as he set the bags of Chinese take-out onto the table.

"You know what I want." Durk said as he pulled his boxers and jeans off. He then pulled his shirt over his head. He used his hands as a stand, and took Kentrell's clothes off with his eyes.

Kentrell shrugged. He pulled his boxers and jeans down and left them as they were. He then pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the chair. "Ain't got no lube dis time." He said as he stood in front of Durk.

Durk smiled and looked up at Kentrell with innocent submissive eyes. He reached out and carefully grabbed Kentrell's dick as if it was his own. At the moment, it felt, limp, warm flesh. He kissed and rubbed his lips on his shaft.

After his teasing, he opened his mouth and slapped his tongue with Kentrell's tip. Kentrell looked down at Durk. He shivered and tensed up when he felt his tip being licked.

Durk grabbed Kentrell's waist with one hand and slid two inches into his mouth.

Kentrell clenched his fists. His member felt wet and warm in Durk's mouth.

Durk bopped his head slowly as if listening to a slow enjoyable beat. He pulled and pushed Kentrell's dick in and out his mouth like a popsicle. Kentrell grabbed Durk's hair and pulled it out the way.

Durk then added another inch. Pulling, pushing, kissing, licking and hand strokes, he did it all to Kentrell's dick. Kentrell groaned lowly. He felt heat in his stomach.

Durk popped Kentrell's dick out his mouth and slapped it on his cheek, then his tongue. He stroked slowly, pulling and shoving his tanned skin. He looked up at Kentrell's face and saw the pleasure in his face expressions. He smiled cutely.

Second after second, Kentrell felt his balls tingle. He grabbed the back of Durk's head and shoved his eight inch into his warm mouth. Durk, of course gagged, he wasn't use to having that much in his mouth. Durk's drool lathered his hard dick. Durk let out a soft gasp.

"Do it again please~." Durk smiled seductively.

Kentrell shoved his eight inch into Durk's mouth and listened to his gasps and gags.

He felt himself getting closer and Durk could sense it. Before he could ejaculate, he pulled his erection out and sprayed Durk's face with his nut. Durk stuck his tongue out and felt Kentrell's warm fluid. Kentrell looked at Durk with admiration.

"Mmm~." Durk swallowed the nut clear off his tongue. He licked the corner of his mouth.

Kentrell leaned down and kissed Durk. "Get on yo back." He demanded.

Durk crawled onto the bed and laid on his back, his legs spread apart.

"Happy nie? Ya done sucked ma dick." Kentrell said as he climbed ontop of Durk.