CHAPTER NINETY-THREE

DURK...

With Jamell gone from the group. Durk felt more relaxed and secured, he closed the door behind himself, and strolled towards the table where his mother sat with Dominique, and Andre.

Kai turned to look at him with wide eyes. He nudged Josh, and the two silently watched, as Durk had this limp to his walk.

Mable rose from her seat, and rushed toward her son. She hugged him tightly.

"Mom, easy." Durk hissed. "Ma back hurts."

"Sorry sweetie." She smiled sweetly. "What did dey say?." She escorted Durk over to her seat, and sat him down.

"Nothin' really, dey just asked sum questions, confiscated ma phone, dey said I could visit Kentrell at Blake's suite latea on tanight."

"Who said that?." Blake arched his brow.

"Henry." Durk said.

"Damnit, that piece of shit, we said we were going to his suite, not mine, I'll be back." Blake stormed out of the breakroom.

"So we can leave nie?." Dominique rubbed Andre's back for comfort. He then pulled her in, and allowed her head to rest on his chest.

Durk nodded his head.

Fanum stood up quickly. "Let's leave den, I'm starvin'."

Duke shook his head as he stood up. "Yeah, cuz you not you when you hungry."

Agent chuckled.

As everyone headed towards the door, Max grabbed Durk's neck, and looked at the bruise that sat comfortably on his light skin. "Who whooped yo ass?."

"It's uh hickey, not uh bruise." Durk pushed Max's hand away. "Help me up, I feel like ma back is 'bout ta give in."

"I saw you sneak out wit Kentrell." Max said, as he helped Durk onto his feet. "That nigga gone put cho ass in uh wheelchair you keep on."

Durk grabbed his back and hissed. "Den let him put meh in uh wheelchair."

"Dis is why your pregnant, you don't know when to stop...I thought you wanted him to massage yo back? Seems like he did more then some massaging."

"Yeah." Durk smiled, with a slight dramatic exhale. The remembrance of Kentrell stuffing him in both holes, made him melt on the inside. He wished he was getting stuffed at that moment.

"As soon as Kentrell gets released, I'm goin' fa anothea round."

Max bursted out into laughter. "Damnn, dats how you feel?."

"I can't get enough of him, dis nigga got meh under sum weird spell or sumthin', even when I was wit India I ain't do dis much."

"Maybe, dis whole time, you've been liking Kentrell, even when you were with India, perhaps you've been subconsciously suppressing your feelings, cause you was scared, or, insecure. Like, when you and India were together, physically, did you ever have fantasies of Kentrell doing it to you, instead of India?."

Durk sighed, and tried to think back to the moments, when he and India were having sexual intercourse, but, nothing. He never thought about Kentrell whenever he was gettting busy with India.
He shook his head disappointedly.

Then a sudden core memory brought a rise to his brows. He pulled Max in close, so the others couldn't hear. "When Von was alive, him and I traveled ta Utah durin' da summea ta surprise Kentrell, and ta play sum ball, Von and I, against Kentrell and Tyquian...fast forward ta us playin', and I have da ball, I'm dribbin' it and what not, and I suddenly feel Kentrell's, hard dick, rubbin' against ma ass." Durk blushed from the reminiscence.