CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

JOSH...

"If you tell Kentrell dis happened imma kill everyone in hea'," Durk said as he sat down on Josh's lap. He was dared by Toosi to do so. Josh rested his arms around Max and Durk's waist.

"Damn Josh, two lightskins sittin' on ya lap like dogs, how does it feel?,"

"I feel one of ma legs fallin' asleep." Josh joked before Durk slapped his shoulder.

"I know if Kentrell skinny ass can pick meh up, den I know yo brolic ass can hold me on ya lap."

Max giggled.

"Ya gotta stay on his lap, until da game ovea too. Since you made meh drink five shots of vodka." Toosi said.

Kai stomped back into the bedroom, after pouting for two hours. He saw Durk sitting comfortably on Josh's lap along with Max.
He clenched his jaw.

"You wanna play, or are you still poutin?," Dominique asked.

"Kai, it's not---," Durk's face looked pale as the wall.

"Let's do dare or double dare." Kai squinted his eyes at Durk.

"Okay, I go first doe." Dominique said. "Uh, Toosi, dare or double dare?,"

"Dare. Does double dare mean I have to do two dares?,"

"No. If you refuse to do the dare, it doubles and goes to the next person." Kai said as he sat down inches away from Josh and his groupies.

"Uh, I dare you to--," Dominique couldn't think fast enough. All of Kai's pressure was stressing him out.

"Run out into da street wit only ya boxers on."

"Ya tryna get TMZ on ma ass." Toosi laughed as he took his shirt and pants off.

Kai laid on his stomach.

Josh secretly stared Kai down.

"Record it, since I'm not allowed ta get up." Durk commented.

Dominique grabbed his phone from his t.v stand and the two, Toosi and Dominique left out the room.
Kai reached over and grabbed Toosi's lit blunt and took a puff. His lungs were still virgins and in result, he began to gag. His eyes rolled back and it looked as if he was giving the air a blow job.

Josh licked his bottom lip. Max pressed his legs together and Durk tried his best to ignore Kai.

Kai coughed and laid on his back. "Oh fuck," He moaned softly before he started to violently cough. Durk got up and pulled Kai up. He patted his back.

"You lost," Max said before he stood up.

"Fuck dat game, dey takin' long ta come back anyway."

Josh stood up and walked over to Kai. He grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto his feet. "You're doin' dat on purpose."

"Doin' what on purpose? I was coughin'," Kai frowned as he yanked away.

"Looks as if your chokin' on some dick." Josh frowned.

"You're the only one that sees that, lustful ass nigga, I was actually coughin',"

Josh got into Kai's face.

"Max, you better getcha man." Kai smirked evilly.

"He can handle himself," Max responded.

"Dominance." Josh could look at Durk's face and read his mind.

Kai scoffed. He turned to walk off when Josh grabbed him by the back of the neck. He pulled him close and saw Kai's frightful expression.

"You dirty little slut." Josh said.

Kai's eyes widened and he softly coughed.
Durk rubbed his forehead as he smugged.

"Y'all have fun," Max said. "Told you it'll work." He winked at Josh.

"Thank you," Josh smiled.

Kai arched his brow in confusion.

"I brought Max over to make you jealous, it wasn't because I was introducing him." He grabbed Kai by the chin and squeezed tightly. "I want you Kai, you big forehead ass nigga,"

Durk smiled.

"But I know you don't want---,"

"I do!," Kai cried. "I do want you, I wanna be wit you, I be under you at all times."

"Then what are we doing? You gone fuck wit Ty or are you gone fuck wit me?,"

"Imma fuck wit you." Kai said as he pecked Josh on the lips. "Fuck Ty, I want you."

Josh smiled. "Then tell him."

"We already broke it off." Kai said.

"After dey had sex." Durk softly mumbled.
No one heard him.

Just then, Dominique and Toosi came running past the room with Kentrell by the waist. Durk pushed past the toxic couple.

"What the fuck happened?," Durk limped.

"Kentrell got shot at da fuckin' mall," Tyquian lied.

"I thought y'all was at da hooka lounge?,"

"We were, sum goofy dissed us, Kentrell threatened him and we left, guess dey followed us ta da mall." Jonathan lied.

"Where he at nie? Da nigga dat dissed y'all?,"

"Don't worry about it shorty," Top said as they helped him into the tub. His thigh and bicep were bleeding profusely. "I'm gone be fine. "

With panic and stress Jonathan and Tyquian ripped Kentrell's jeans and shirt. Tyquian arched his brows. Where were the wounds?

"Top let meh talk ta Kentrell, please?," Durk asked as nicely as possible. "I wanna see him real quick."

"Only cause ya asked nicely, I ain't mean if ya ain't mean, hea' his bitch come."

Durk sat on the edge and caressed Kentrell's head. He smiled when he saw his eyes had went back to normal.

"Where da graze? Wounds? It's nothin hea', it looks as if someone erased dem." Jonathan noticed the same thing Tyquian noticed.
Kentrell ignored the question. He laid his head on Durk's lap.

"I missed ya." He mumbled.

Durk couldn't hear him. He grabbed Kentrell's arm and looked at the wound or graze that should be present, but, it wasn't.
He couldn't even see the blood.

"What da fuck is ya blood?," Jonathan pushed Kentrell against the tub and looked at his thigh. Nothing. He then looked at his bicep. Nothing.

Kentrell pulled away and got out the tub. "Dey didn't shoot me, dey missed." He lied. "Y'all tore ma favorite fuckin' clothes."

"Nah, I know I saw blood, look, ya jeans got ya blood on it." Tyquian pointed. "When I was draggin' ya away, I saw you bleedin',"

Kentrell stormed off. Durk and the rest looked on in confusement.