CHAPTER TWENTY

TAURUS' OLD CRIB IN ATLANTA.

Taurus sat cutely on Von's lap while Durk sat in between India's thigh, she was playing in his hair. The four were chilling on the couch, watching basketball.
"Auntie Rae coming ovea ta bring meh sum barbecue, y'all want anythang?,"

"Tell her ass ta bring dem honey cornbread." Durk said. "Dat shit be sa good. Make meh wanna get on one knee."

"Nigga chill on ma auntie." Taurus frowned.

"Aftea seein' you struggle ta put dem damn skinny jeans on, ya ass don't need no cornbread, ya need sum carrots." Von commented as India laughed.

Durk reached up and thumped Von in his knee. "Fuck you." He laughed. "And I know you ain't talkin', look how skinny you is, lookin' like uh dyin' patient."

"I rathea look like uh dyin' patient dan look like Squidward from dat one episode. Folks eat four meals uh day." Von said before Taurus shut him up with a kiss.

Durk rolled his eyes.

...

DURK...

He opened his eyes and found himself alone in his room

He opened his eyes and found himself alone in his room. He glanced down and saw a needle stuck in his arm. His thigh and stomach had been wrapped and bandaged.
His phone and other belongings had been confiscated.

He reached across and grabbed his remote, the same time he changed the channel, the same doctor that injected Kentrell peeked his head through the door. He smiled. "Glad you're awake, you have visitors."

"Let dem in." Durk said as he sat the remote on his nightstand.
As soon as the doctor opened the door everyone barged in. It brought a smile to Durk's face that all these people came to check on him.
Toosi.
Dominique.
Jonathan.
Kane.
Tyquian.
Josh.
Amp. (Kai, Duke, Agent, and Fanum)
And Kentrell.

Kentrell sat beside Durk and hugged him tightly. When the doctor closed the door, Toosi reached across and locked the door.

Kentrell caressed Durk's jaw and kissed him. Soon everyone surrounded Durk with hugs and daps.

Tyquian reached across and gave Durk a brotherly dap. The two didn't say nothing to each other, they didn't need to, the dap spoke more words then they could ever.

Kai reached down and hugged Durk tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay,"

Durk hissed softly and that caused everyone to grab on Kai.
"Easy on him." Duke smacked the back of Kai's neck. "Da nigga just got shot."
"Damn nigga!," Kai grabbed the back of his neck.
Tyquian nudged Duke.
Jonathan laughed as he sat on Kane's lap. "Y'all niggas are too funny."

Josh handed Durk a bottle of vodka from his bag. "We got ya something, ta ease that pain."
Durk smiled and dapped Josh up. "'Preciate it."

Josh placed his arms around Kai and Tyquian.

"When we find out who---," Toosi frowned.

"Jesse and Ben." Kentrell said as he gripped his thigh. "Dem niggas ruined ma concert and shot at Durk."

"What? How da hell?---," Dominique arched his brow.

"Joe called meh befoe da concert started." Jonathan added. "Where da fuck was da security?,"

"Dey only had one guy out dere" Kai said. "I saw some people sneak right through."

"The concert should've been packed with security." Agent commented. "Unless the security were in on da set up too."

"When I find dem, it's up," Kentrell said.

"Let's go find dem now." Jonathan said as he got up. He pulled his glock out.

"You ain't sayin' nothin' but uh word." Kentrell smiled as he pulled pistol out.

"I'm down too." Tyquian pulled his glock out. "I told you we should've killed Jesse when we had da chance."

Durk, Kai, Josh, and Kane pulled their niggas back down to reality. Fanum laughed. "Dese niggas is crazy."

"Y'all can't just walk outta hea' wit y'all guns pulled, dey will lock y'all assess up." Kane comments.

"Kentrell no," Durk said. "Lay wit me, chill wit me, you can catch dem niggas tomorrow."

"What if dey are already on uh flight?," Kentrell stressed.

"Dey can't hide and run faevea, y'all know what dey look like." Durk commented. "Wait until I heal, let me join in on da fun too."

Kentrell smiled. "Alright."

Kai rubbed on Tyquian's chest, while Josh laid his head on his shoulder.

"The fuck y'all got going on?," Agent frowned.

"Get off our dicks," Josh commented. "Whatcho hating for?, you tryna join dis love triangle?,"

"Ion won't no parts in whatevea y'all got going on," Agent said before leaving.

"Well, imma let you rest," Duke said as he dapped Durk up. "You too YoungBoy."

Kentrell and Durk both blushed. Duke was looking fine as hell in his red beanie and ripped black jeans.

Toosi shook his head. "I'm out too, Duke uh damn flirt."

Duke smiled and his grills glistened, Kentrell and Durk looked like some damn fangirls, they couldn't stop drooling over him.

"Da fuck I do?" Duke's laugh caused a small lump in Tyquian's throat.

Toosi rolled his eyes and he left, Duke followed after him. Kai hugged Kentrell, then Durk and left with Josh and Tyquian.
Dominique dapped Durk and Kentrell up then left. Fanum dapped Durk and Kentrell up then left.
Now it was just the four love birds left.
Kentrell crawled up and laid beside Durk. It felt natural and weird at the same time, he'd never imagine being this close to Durk.
Durk yawned softly and laid his head on Kentrell's broad shoulder. He felt safe. Secured. Loved.

Kentrell placed his hand on Durk's uninjured lap and rubbed softly. "I won't evea let dis shit happen again, dey gon have ta kill meh ta get ta you."

Durk yawned again before closing his eyes. Kentrell kissed his temple.
Jonathan was curled up on Kane's lap. He was already knocked out.