CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE (MONSTERS)

KAI...

Durk smirked with a tease as Kai, Josh, and Max awkwardly stared at each other. Dominique held the controller in his hands. "Hello? Ya don't wanna play?,"

"Can't play until Toosi bring da alcohol, I need ta get drunk." Max smiled as he laid his head on Josh's. He was sitting on his lap.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Ion wanna play 2k, dat shit is boring, I wanna play Minecraft or Mortal Kombat."

"Dose games are fa family...how 'bout we play truth or dare?," Josh commented.

Max jumped up and down on Josh's lap. "Oooh yes. I'll---,'

"Go first." Kai frowned.

Dominique turned his console off the same time Toosi came into the bedroom.

"Where da rest of da gang at?,"

"Club, hooka lounge." Durk said.

"Damn, I brought da blunt and alcohol. sorry if it took meh long, Sheena was talkin' ta meh." Toosi blushed as he handed Dominique the brown bag of items. "I swear imma marry ha'."

"Aftea ya get done cheatin'?," Durk mugged.

"Don't worry 'bout ma business, ain't you and Kentrell just got exposed? Yeah, I saw Twitter, he had yo ass was all cuddled up like uh bitch. Kissing on his neck and shit."

"I ain't no bitch." Durk frowned. "Ain't nevea been no bitch, he ma bitch, if I want him ta get on both knees and suck ma dick, he'll zip down ma pants and get ta work."

"Nigga please, I wait fa da prize head ass. You wasn't dat fuckin' excited ta propose ta India." Toosi mugged.

Durk flipped him off. "It didn't work out, she uh beauty guru, rappers like me and influencers like her don't mix, I wanted ta keep ma personal life private, she wanted ta showcase shit like I was in uh zoo."

"Yeah, okay," Toosi said.

"Are y'all really gon get married tanight?," Kai asked.

Durk shrugged. "Dats just us teasin', we just started rebuildin' our relationship, ain't no way he gon purpose tanight."

"So what about da fuckin' part? Ya gon let him stick his skinny dick in ya?," Toosi frowned.

Durk cringed at da thought. "Nah, I'm just flirtin', he's just flirtin', he's not serious,"

"And if he was?," Dominique wondered. "You gon say no?,"

Durk gotten silent. If Kentrell was to come in here right now and ask the question, 'Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?,' he's definitely not going to say no. But he's not sure if he would say yes either.

"Can we play truth or dare, or, do we have ta continuously invest in someone else's business? If dey get married so what? It ain't y'all, Toosi, you and Dominique should be happy for Durk, he's glowing, he's happy." Max mugged Toosi and Dominique.

Toosi sucked his tooth as Dominique smacked his lips.

"Alright...Dominique, truth or dare?," Kai asked as he put his legs into Indian style.

"Why me? Alright fine, I chose...dare."

"I dare you to...take five shots of tequila." Kai smiled. "And you gotta keep a straight face while you do it, if not you'll have to start over."

Dominique's eyes widened. "You want meh ta die? All dem damn shots." He grabbed his shot glass and the glass bottle of tequila.

He opened the bottle of tequila and poured his first shot. It looked like water, he lifted the shot and gulped the tequila. He cleared his throat and did his best to keep a straight face. Toosi laughed as Dominique's eye and bottom lip twitched.