CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE (MIRROR)

VON...
ILLINOIS, CHICAGO
VON'S OLD CRIB

Taurus drove carefully through the gate. He never been on this side of Chicago, but he knows the dark side of it. He knows the gangs, the rivals, the shootings. Luckily, he was raised right.

Von looked out his window, his eyes light up. He felt like a child again. Visuals of himself as a teen, with his friends, Aaron and Flex, who sadly passed away due to gun violence, laughing, and clowning around. It was always the three of them, dancing, and, play fighting. He misses them dearly.

"Dere

"Dere." Von pointed. "I live right ha' folks."

Taurus pulled up to a busted curb. He turned the engine off, and unlocked the doors.

They got out the car, and slammed their doors closed. "I bet it gets dangerous at night." Taurus pulled on his jacket.

"It's just as worse in da mornin'." Von said.

As they headed to Von's building. A kid, no younger than sixteen, rode past the two. "Slide fo Von! Fuck Durk!." He yelled, as he rode on his bike.

"Hmph." Taurus scoffed. "Whatcho thank 'bout dat?."

Von shook his head. "Ignorant ass kid, I bet he uh internet gangsta."

Taurus chuckled. "He probably listen ta Durk on da low. Especially Back in Blood."

Von laughed softly.

Suddenly two men, who's street names are, Crab, and Rave, started heading towards Von and Taurus. Rave, crossed his buff arms. "Y'all know where y'all at?."

"O' Block, where da fuck else?." Von said, bravely. "We hea' ta see Kayla."

"Whatcho wanna see Von's sista fa?." Crab asked, with a frown.

"I wanna check on ha', damn, y'all fuckin' annoyin'." Taurus snarled.

"Hmph." Crab scoffed, with a smile, "You must be dat rappea Polo G?."

"Yeah, what's it ta ya?."

"I saw ya on dat IG live wit Durk, and YB. I thought you ain't fuck wit Yb."

"I don't, you saw meh goin' off, didn't you?." Taurus growled. "Fuck Yb."

"Yeah, fuck Durk too, dat punk switched on us Chicago niggas, bro fuhgot we da ones who got him up dem charts." Rave said. "He ain't allowed back hea' until he eithea slide fo Von, or, set up Yb."

Von nodded his head. "What if he don't? What y'all gon do if he pop up in Chicago?." He instigated.

"We gon light his ass up wit dese nines."
Crab and Rave, pulled up their shirts up, and flashed their handguns.

Kayla stepped out of her door. Confused as to why Crab and Rave, were blocking her entrance. "Y'all niggas get da hell out da way!."

Rave smacked his lips, and scooted off the walkway with Crab. "We tryna protect you like Von told us."