Mum, Hes My Boyfriend!

Me and Bill snuggle up to each other on the downstairs sofa, watching top of the pops obviously.

He places his hand on my back, not where the bruise is. His hand slowly glides down to my ass. I clear my throat and he stops for a second before placing his hand on one side of my ass. He gently squeezed it.

"No!" My hand rushes to his stomach to slap him slightly.
"Ouch! What was that for??" he sarcastically said.
"You know what it was for."
"I'm sorry" He kisses my forehead and continues watching tv. I leave my hand on his stomach as he didn't seem to mind it.

I reach for the remote, "this is boring."
I flick through the tv guide and find 'Shrek'. I put it on and we start watching it.
I feel Bill's stomach rumble on my hand.
I lift my head up, "Are you hungry??"
"um, yeah." he rubs his neck.
"why didn't you tell me!?"
"You looked comfortable!" he said in defence.
"Come on!" I pull him up off the sofa, into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and look through it for toppings and all sorts of things.
I look in the cupboard for flour and all of that.
My arms are full so I place everything on the counter.
I decide we could make..
"Pizza?" Bill questioned.
"Yep!" I answered back.

I make the dough and flatten it on the side. I turn around to wash my hands but i get flour chucked in my face. I see Bill stood there, holding his hand over his mouth.
"Holly i'm so sorry-" he can't stop laughing.
"I'll get you back!" I grab a hand full of flour and chase Bill. We chased around the island counter until i finally got him. I chuck the flour in his face and hair.

"Holly!" he shouts in a playful way.
"Payback!" i laugh.
He grabs more flour and so do i.
We have a flour fight for ages.
After covering ourselves and the kitchen in flour, we stop.

I look at Bill whose face is covered in flour and laugh.
He looks at me and laughs, "Oh, holly."
We call a truce by hugging each other.
Bill decorates the pizza and i place it in the oven.

His slender figure steps behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"You still look good even if you're covered in flour." he whispered to me.
I lean my head back on his shoulder, "thank you, love"
The bing of the timer goes off.

"It's ready!"
I take the pizza out of the oven and slice it up.
"lecker, lecker!" he says before taking a slice and eating it.

I groan out of discomfort, "i ate too much pizza" i place my hand on my stomach.
"same" Bill burps.
"ew, gross! at least say pardon me!" i shout.
He smiles before placing the dish that we used for the pizza in the sink.

I brush all the remaining flour off of me, seen as it's everywhere.
"AHH!" i get scared as my chair gets spun around really fast.

I'm met with Bill face close to mine. He places his hand both sides of me on the counter.
He moves his waist to in between my legs and pushes up against me so i can feel his hard on.
I grab his face and kiss him.
He grows impatiently and slides his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues dance as Bill go to reach down into my leggings. Just as he gets to my panties, a loud voice echoes the room.

"QUE FAIS-TU? ET MA CUISINE, NON !" I jump at my mums loud french voice.

("WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AND MY KITCHEN, NO!")

"We were going to clean up-" I panicked.

"est-ce que vous vous embrassiez tous les deux ?" She says in a loud voice.

("Were you two kissing?")

I'd had enough of her and erupted, "FINE! YES WE WERE KISSING!" , I pause for a second to catch my breath, "Because Mum, he is my boyfriend!"

"YOU ARE OUT OF THIS HOUSE, YOUNG LADY!" she shouts.
"FINE!"
I grab Bill's hand and pull him upstairs with me.

I grab my bag and start packing my clothes. Tears stream down my face.
"hey, holly", Bill steps forward, "holly!" he grabs my face.
"what, Bill?" i say annoyed.
"i'm sorry my love." he strokes my face.
"it's not your fault, she's been like this since the morning."
"you sure?" he questioned.
"yes, the only reason she blew up was because i shouted at her as she told me she wanted to move countries again." i reassured.

"you're not going to are you? i can't lose you!" he panicked.
"god, no! if they want to move they can, i'm staying with you."
I kiss him gently.
Bill helps me pack my bags so we can get out the house quickly.

We go downstairs and make our way to the front door. We step out and as i shut it, my mum shouts, "DONT EVEN THINK OF COMING BACK!"
I breakdown and fall onto Bill.
"You're okay", he rubs my back, "I've called Tom to come pick us up."
Just as Bill says that, Tom pulls up.
We walk up to the car and the window rolls down.

"What up, bitches! The pussy wagon has arrived!" Tom shouts out the window.
Bill opens the door for me. I sit down in the back and laugh, "Tom, let's face it, you get no bitches."
"Oi, watch it!" He looks at me through the mirror in the front before giving me a friendly smile.
Bill gets in and Tom drives off.

"She'll have me back in the house by Sunday", I look out the window at the night rain, "she loves me too much to let me go."
I draw a heart on the fog that clouds up the window and put the letter "B" in it.
I smile to myself.

8:34 pm

We arrive at their house.
I look at my phone and see 2 notifications.

1 message from Dad🤘🏽

1 message from Maman🤍

I open my dad's message first.

You left me with the mad woman! But in all seriousness, i miss you bro x

I feel my tear up as i read the message. I look at the message my mum sent me.

When you've come to your senses, you can come back.

Ugh, bitch.

Bill opens my door and takes my bag. Tom gives me his hand to step out the car. I step out and he shuts the door. Tom goes to walk off but i stop him.

"I want a piggyback." I cross my arms.
He rolls his eyes and laughs, "Fine."
He turns around and i hop on his back. I wrap my arms around his neck.
I place my head on his shoulder, "thank you for letting me stay."
"no problem." he smiles

"Oh and i'll tell Bill not to whimper loud so you can get your beauty sleep."
Tom stops in his tracks to process what he heard.
I jump off his back into the house.
"Thanks bro for the piggy back!" i laugh before making my way up to Bill's room.