Final Exam And Movie Night

I yawn as i lay down on the bed and watch trash tv on my laptop, Keeping Up With The Kardashian's, duh.

I turn my head as i hear the bathroom door open, out comes Bill with a towel wrapped around his waist.

oh my god, hot.

"thank you baby and stop saying things you're thinking, out loud." Bill giggles.

"fuck, i did it again."

He smiles as he sits down next to me, i turn my body towards him and rest my head on the pillow, still keeping my eyes on him.

He place his hand on my thigh, "i'll go get your hot water bottle, you want anything else while i'm down there?"

"no, thank you", I smile, "you're a star."

"hm, prove it."

I smile and sit up, i place my hand on the side of his face and lean forward. I kiss him as i run my hair through his wet hair.

"this good enough?" i mumble against his lips.

Bill mumbles as well, "definitely."

He runs his hand up the back of my neck to my hair, he gently pushes me more into his lips.

I giggle, "hot water bottle, now."

He pulls away, "i'm going now! just wanted to enjoy the presence of you."

I smile as he walks off, "how sweet!" i say in a jokey way.

"shut up!" He says as he exits the room.

I laugh to myself as i lay back down and look up at the ceiling, staring into nothing. I get trapped in my own thoughts.

Baby hasn't been kicking a lot recently, i'm getting worried.

But it's all good, our next midwife appointment is tomorrow so i shouldn't worry too much much.

Although, that's something i have a habit of doing.

I pulled out of my trance by the bedroom door opening.

I already know who it is.

"So, i've been looking at cats!" Tom excitedly says as he flops next to me.

I continue looking at the ceiling, "you were being serious?"

"hold on, i haven't gotten to the point!" Tom exclaimed, "i don't want a cat anymore, i want a dog! A big dog, and i want to name it Capper!"

I look at Tom, "wait, why do i love that name?"

"because i came up with it, obviously."

Bill enters the room, "don't tell me, you've come up with a ridiculous, new invention?" He says as he walks over to me and hands me the bottle,

"because they'll never work!" Bill giggles as he
lays down next to me and puts an arm over my shoulder.

Tom scoffs, "very funny, anyway no that's not what we were talking about! we were talking about getting a dog and naming it Capper!"

"would that be a good idea with the baby and all that?" Bill turns his head to me, concerned.

I shrug, "i quite like the idea of a dog."

Tom slaps his hand on my leg, "you're my new favourite person."

"you have five seconds to get your hand off my aching leg."

Tom moves his hand, "yeah, i don't know what that was, sorry!"

I snuggle up to the hot water bottle, "can we figure this out once the baby comes?"