You're back!

"Benny?!"

Benny laughs, "you've had me waiting long enough."

My eyes immediately well up as let go of Bill's hand and run up to Benny, jumping into his arms.

I wrap my arms around him, "you big idiot, what are you doing here?!"

"Nice to see you too", Benny pats my back, "Well i heard the witch was gone so i thought why not come visit my favourite person ever?"

He pulls away from the hug and examines me, "and, my god, you've grown up so much!"

I look at him, "and you've still got that awful stubble beard." I sit down in the chair next to him.

Benny smiles, "so, tell me, what have i missed?"

"Well, i got a boyfriend", i point back at Bill,

"Benny, this is Bill and Bill, this is Benny!"

"hey." Bill awkwardly chuckles. Benny nods at him and smiles, "what else?"

"oh yeah, he got me pregnant and we're getting married." I hold up my hand, showing the ring.

My dad spits out his drink, "you're getting married?"

"You're pregnant?!" Benny says quickly after my dad, "You're way too young, holly! for gods sake!"

"uh, don't think i haven't seen the ring on your finger" I point at Benny's ring finger, i noticed the ring straight away but didn't mention it, obviously.

"i'm sort of 21, there's a difference!" Benny exclaims, "jesus, holly."

"So, tell me about her!!" I squeal in excitement.

"i, um" Benny stutters, "i'll tell you about him."

I sit back starstruck at Benny's words, "you're gay?"

"duh, where do you think i went most nights to get drunk?" Benny says, making Dad laugh.

I smile, "oh my god, that's amazing!" I lean forward and hug him once again, i've always wanted a gay sibling!

I realise something, "wait, dad", I pull away and look over at my dad, "you knew? and didn't tell me?!"

"well, i thought you didn't love your brother." My dad chuckles.

My mouth drops, "hello?! where have you been?? of course, i love him!"

As i go to turn back, i see Bill looking at me awkwardly, "you okay, bill?"

"uh, i should go back upstairs."

"NO! You have to tell Benny about your band!" I giggle as i signal him over.

He smiles at me before walking over and sitting down next to me, he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"So Benjamin" i say.

"you know i hate that, but what?" He groans as he takes a sip of whatever he's drinking.

"Do you remember that band you showed me on new year's 2006?" I giggle.

He sighs, "how could i forget? yes-" He looks at Bill and his eyes widened, "YOU'RE MARRYING THE LEAD SINGER OF- OH MY GOD!" Benny stands up and walks to Bill, he gives Bill a bro hug and confuses the hell out of him.

"You look so-" Before Benny continues, Bill interrupted him.

"Different? Yeah, my hair was spiked and i wore crazy black eyeshadow, i still do but not as crazy." Bill chuckles, again, awkwardly trying to get away from the bro hug.