Familar Personality

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" I scream, "fuck no!"

"IM THE ADULT HERE!" Benny shouts back in my face making me immediately cry due to the shouting.

"I should've known, i should've fucking known! You're just like her!" I chuckle furiously.

"HOW DARE YOU!" He walks up to me with an anger in his walk,

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" He towers over me making me feel more terrified of him,

"you're pathetic, so is your little boyfriend."

He points his finger in my face, "You're the one that's like her, and people like that don't deserve to live."

Benny grins before grabbing his hand around my neck with force.

My hands fly to Benny's hand trying to get his grasp off it,
"benny, stop" I breathe out.

fuck, he's going to kill me!

i can feel all the blood rushing to my head and my eyes rolling into the back of my head, my head thumps like crazy.

I scratch and hit Benny attempting to get him off me but it's not working.

Benny gets close to my face and grins, "pathetic, little whorey girl! just like her mother." His words spat at me.

I have a couple words left until my body completely passes out so i take the opportunity, "but who's the one being abusive right now?" I splutter out.

His eyes widened in shock.

"that's fucking right", I say while harshly hurting my throat, "hit me." I splutter to torment him.

"what?" He says angry but confused.

"HIT ME! LIKE YOU USED TO!" I say before my body starts going floppy, my limbs no longer working due to the blood rush and my head thumping from the mass amount of blood.

Just as my body goes to pass out, the door bursts open.

With my blurry vision, i see Bill and Tom's silhouette stood in the doorway.

I hear an angry voice erupt over the ringing in my ears.

"I suggest you get the fuck OFF MY WIFE!"

Everything goes black for a second time of today, my whole world gone in an instant.

now the question is, will i ever wake up?

...

...

Bill's Pov

I shove Benny's shoulder as i walk out the room.

As much as i didn't want to leave my wife, i need to let her have time with her family.

Tom wavs at Holly before shutting the door and turning back to me.

He sighs, "she'll be fine, she's tough as shit."

"I know, i know" I put my head down in sadness, "i just love her so much."
"Right, i'm going to get a coffee! you want some?" Tom asks as he pats my back.

I look up and nod, "that would be much appreciated."

He smiles and walks off into the crowd of the
hospital while nodding and talking to every girl he walks past.

I gently chuckle at his actions to get a girl until someone taps my shoulder.

I turn around and i'm greeted with Holly's father.

"Everything okay, Pete?" I ask concerned.

(I GAVE HIM A NAME LIKE 50 CHAPTERS LATER, LMAO)