What The Future Holds

June 12th 2012

I flutter my eyes open to my beautiful bedroom.

I look around my room at my beautiful, white bedsheets with curtains that hang above the bed, some old painting that Bill insisted on having hangs opposite to the bed and high up on the wall.

I look over to my right to look at the beautiful, ocean view balcony where sunsets are always the prettiest.

I look at my big vanity that Bill got for me even though i said it was way to expensive, ok there sits ever beauty product i could need.

I look to my left at my bedside table where the photo that was taken on mine and Bill's wedding day sits framed with my wedding ring under it, seen as i got it cleaned and still haven't put it back on.

I look around one more time at my beautiful bedroom in my beautiful house that Bill promised he would buy.

I never thought we'd have the money for it but Bill's fashion company and the boys band really did succeed!

I turn my head to the calendar that sits on my bedside table,

12th of June

Hold on, it's my-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Marley shouts as she barges into the room holding a gift.

Bill steps in behind her, "Marley, let Mumma breathe! Step back." He giggles.

"Aw!" I lift Marley onto my lap, "i don't mind my little lady being close to me! But where's my little man?"

Tom walks in with mine and Bill's son in his arms, "Jasper wouldn't get out of bed."

I smile as they walk in.

I found out i was pregnant with Jasper 2 years after Marley was born.
Probably because Bill would fuck me at any given chance, he missed my body apparently.

I tut and smile, "Jasper Tom-Elliot Kaulitz! How do you not want to see your mother on her birthday?" I joke around.

Jasper turns to me while he snuggles up to Tom's chest, "i'm sorry, mumma."

I hold out my arms and smile, "Come here, you."
Jasper smiles as Tom places him on the bed, "happy birthday!" Jasper giggles as he crawls up to me.

I happily take him in my arms and turn to Marley, "Aw, you're both adorable!"

She smiles as she hands me my gift and sits next to me, "here you go, mumma!"

She hands me a beautiful, black box with a pattern on it, "thank you, pickle."

I fumble with the box as i open it, inside sits a diamond heart necklace that i had been talking to Bill about a couple months back.

My mouth opens as i turn to Bill, "baby, you didn't have to, this is expensive!"

"Exactly", Bill stands next to the bed and leans down, "that's why i got it for you."

I place my hand on his face and travel it up to his hair, "thank you." I lean forward and kiss his lips as i run my hand through his black hair, which i've always loved.

"gross." I hear Tom mutter which makes me smile.

Tom clears his throat, "lovebirds, spilt it up." I turn to Tom with a confused face,

He takes out a box from behind his back before flopping on the bed next to me, "happy birthday, bestie."

I take the box, "thank you, bestie."

I unwrap the box and laugh at the gift, "you got us matching bracelets?"

"yeah, duh." He rolls his eyes, "i've got to know you'll be my bestie for life, plus i thought it would make you laugh."