All Couples Fight

"holly? sweetie?" I hear a muffle, woman's voice ring throughout my ears.

I flutter my eyes open and see Nurse Alex, she smiles as i wake up.

"As much as it's been a delight having you as a patient, it's time for you to go home."

I look around and out the window, where the rain falls quietly onto the ground below.

"Am i going home already? these beds are surprisingly warm and comfortable." I say as i stretch my arms out into the air.

Bill walks over to the bed and leans over me, "Are you saying my bed isn't comfy?!" He leans down and kisses my lips.

"Of course not!", I pull away, "wait, where are the others?"

Alex smiles, "when you fell asleep, they went home when visiting hours were over, but Mr Kaulitz over here refused to leave! so i told him to not leave the room otherwise the both of us would be shot."

I groan, "i'm so sorry, god billy! you could have gotten the nice nurse in trouble."

"uh, i wasn't going to leave your side! i thought that was obvious."

Alex grasps her hand in mine, "he wasn't a burden, don't worry! i quite liked hearing his interesting stories about how you two met."

"i hope he didn't tell you that much." i mutter under my breath.

"what was that?" Alex questions with a high pitch to her voice.

"nothing, now get me out of this shithole!" I sit up in the bed and swing my legs around to the edge of the bed.

Bill chuckles, "you just said you loved the bed."

"the bed is amazing but the food is dog shite." I scoff.

Bill turns his head to Alex, "she didn't mean that."

"oh yes, she did." I replied back, "baby doesn't like the food nor do i! make sure you tell Tom to have something cooked by the time i get back."

Bill sighs, "yes ma'am! what do you want?"

"i really don't care, as long as there's no tomatoes in it, i fucking hate those."

"okay my love, i'll see if he's even up once we get in the car."

Out the corner of my eye, i see Alex approaching the bed.

She sits down next to me and pats my back, "well i hope you, the baby and Bill have a wonderful, long life. You both seem perfect not matter what people say", She smiles, "especially that Marjorie girl Bill told me about, she really gave you a tough time! Anyway, i'll leave you to get changed and all that."

"thank you, Nurse Alex! you've been the best for us." I smile back.

"My pleasure! i love working on cases like young pregnancies as the mother is always nice and you've definitely proved my point."

Bill chuckles as he places his hands on the side of my face, "well, let's hope Nurse Alex there for the birth."

"billy", i look up to him, "don't even mention birth, right now."

He slowly removed his hands from my face and puts them up in defence, he takes a step but before smirking, "when did you get so feisty?"

I look up at him and snarl, "give me my damn clothes."

"okay, love-" He reaches into a bag and takes my clothes out, he places them in front of me and i snatch them out his hands.

"don't 'love' me, bill."