Fairytales

"i love you, billy."
"i love you, holly."

I jump out of his arms with a smile on my face, i take a look at the ring.

it's beautiful, a silver band with small diamond in the middle with diamond leafs coming of the sides.

It reflects off the moonlight, shining bright like a star twinkling in the sky.

god, i'm in love.

(LIKE THIS)

Bill tilts my head up by placing a finger on my chin and lifting it up

I pull a confused face at him, "everything okay?"

"i have one more thing for you", He reaches into his back pocket and pulls another box out, "here, my love."

I gently grab the box out of his hand and giggle, "you're not proposing again, are you?"

He doesn't say anything, he just raises his eyebrows and smiles.

I chuckle and open the box, my eyes widen and well up at the jewellery in the box.

"my grandmother's necklace, fixed?" I choke back on my tears, "oh my god, thank you baby."

Bill smiles, "don't thank me, thank Tom."
"what?" I look up at Bill confused.

"he felt so guilty when he broke it, he got it fixed and payed with his own money. He knew i was going to propose tonight so he gave me the box to give you after."

I smile out of excitement, "i could kiss him right now! obviously, that's a joke."

"yeah, i should hope so!" Bill chuckles, "come on, let's go back to the car."

He grabs onto my hand and takes me back to the car, where Tom sits with a massive smile on his face.

I open the car door and jump in the car, Tom looks at me through the mirror in the front.

"well hello there, future sister-in-law."

I smile, "hello, future brother-in-law."

"I hope my gift was alright, i felt so bad for breaking it."

"I love it! and i hope it wasn't to much money." I say full of guilt because it probably a lot as it's a very old necklace.

"hey", Tom turn back to me, "don't worry about that."

I smile and lean forward, wrapping my arms around him. He pats my back and chuckles, "you like hugging people, don't you?"

"shut up."

9:30 pm

Me and Bill flop onto my bed out of complete exhaustion.

Bill wanted to spend the night over for obvious reasons, duh. I turn to Bill and snuggle up to his chest, "how am i supposed to tell my dad we're getting married??"