More!

TW ⚠️: smut

He places his hands on my hips knowing exactly what i'm going to do.

"Are you going to be okay if we fuck? Because i really don't want to hurt you even more than you are." I stroke his face.
"god, yes." He leans his head back.

I shuffle back a bit so i'm sat on his slender legs. I unzip his jeans, revealing a rock hard lump. I shuffle back up and lean my pussy against his dick. I moan from the hard sensation rubbing against my clit.

I pull his jeans so they lay near his knees and pull down his boxers. His hard erection springs out, revealing the big length of his cock.

I lean down, smearing the pre-cum on my lips before slowly inserting his huge cock into my mouth. He clasped at my hair in pleasure,

"fuck!!"

I move my head up and down but kept eye contact with Bill the whole time.

I feel his dick twitch in my mouth.
"girl, you drive me crazy."
I hum against his cock making him shoot up from the bed in pleasure.
"shit, do that again."
So i do.

His mouth falls open in pleasure. Suddenly his grip on my hair gets stronger, almost pulling my hair out.
"oh, oh, ahh!" He moans out in pleasure.

Strings of cum shoot down my throat, making me gag at the sudden feeling. I pull my head away from his cock and sit up.
Before saying anything, he grabs at my pants and starts pulling them down.
"Already?" I smirk.
I let him pull them down, leaving me in my panties against his bare cock. Then i remembered.

I reach into my bag and fiddle around.
Ah, got it!
I pull out a condom from my bag, "i think it's time we use one."
He grabs it and places it on as i take my panties off. He runs his cold hands against my bare skin, making me moan.

"Still as tight as the first time." He smirks.
"Surely, you've had tighter."
"No! The girls in our school have been passed around A LOT." He chuckles.
My face drops at the comment he made but i soon giggled after him, "bill kaulitz, don't be so mean!"
"im not wrong, trust me."

I straddle back onto of him and grab his hands. I place them on my hips, "You can control how fast or slow i go because i don't want to hurt you."
"Okay baby."

He lifts my body up, making me hover over his cock. He slowly pushes me down onto his dick. He pushes me all the way down his dick but i feel to full.

"Bill, i can't."

"Just a little more."

All of him is in me now.

He rocks my hips back and forth making me ride him. I moan at the overwhelming sensation.
Then my phone buzzes against the bedside table. I grab it off the table, expecting it to be my dad telling us to be quiet.

1 message from: Tom 😝

What does he want??
I open the message and my expression turns confused.

Please come help, she won't leave.

Holly, i'm sorry! Please come help!