Don't Panic

I get changed in a rush, seen as me and Bill were.. um, yeah.
"Bill, do up my corset!" I say as seen as i am wearing a dress with a corset because i have to be that little bit extra.

I walk up to the bed where Bill is sitting playing on his phone. He puts his phone down and smiles at me as i turn around. I feel his boney fingers fiddle with the ribbons of the corset.

He tightened it up, making me yelp.
"Is that too tight?"
"nope, it's fine." my hand flys to my stomach, for some reason.

Something's telling me to protect it.

He ties up the bow, "all done my love."

I turn around and give him a kiss before grabbing his hands and pulling him out of the room.

On our way out, i grab a grey cardigan from my wardrobe to finish off my look.

We walk down the stairs and my dad is nowhere to be seen.
I walk up to the island counter where Tom is sitting, eating coco pops.

"Did you see where my dad went?"
"Oh yeah", Toms hand flys to his mouth stopping the coco pops from flying out, "he said work called him in early."

"oh, okay." i sigh and turn to the fridge.

I grab a smoothie out of it, i don't know how old this is. oh well, i'm thirsty.

"does this mean we have to walk??" Bill groans.
Tom turns to Bill, "uh, have you heard of a fucking bus?"

I choke on my smoothie that i was drinking, making it splash everywhere.

"Holly, you're not supposed to laugh at my dumbness!" Bill throws his hands up in the air.

I look at him and pout my lip, "oh, come here you big wuss." I hold my arms out.

Bill looks at me and smirks before running up to me and throwing me over his shoulder.
"THIS ISNT WHAT I INTENDED!" I shout.
"DONT CARE!" Bill spins us around making me laugh. I hit him playfully on the back as he spins us around in circles.

"As much as i love seeing you two have fun", Tom puts his bowl in the sink, "the bus arrives in five."
"Bill-"

"nope, i'm never putting you down." He walks to the front door with me over his shoulder. He, finally, puts me down on the seat that's near the front door.

"what shoes are you going to wear today?" He places his hands both side of seat so he leans over me.

I point to my platform boots that have white bats
on them. He picks them up and kneels in front of me. He places both of my shoes on and ties up the laces for me.

"thank you." I place my hands on his face and pull him forwards, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Tom and Bill get ready, but they always take forever.
We go to make our way out of the front door when i stop Bill by tapping him on the shoulder.

"what, baby?" He turns around, concerned.
I cross my arms, "i want a piggyback."
"fine." Bill rolls his eyes and turns around. I place my bag over my back and jump onto Bill's back.

I've never seen the world from this high before.
"you're so fucking tall, it's not even funny!" He chuckles as he walks out of the front door.

We get to the bus stop, which is a two minute walk from my house.
Bill drags his finger over the information board, "Bus not running today, fuck!" He groans.
"Calm down, it's only a ten minute walk." I giggle.
"Easy for you to say, you're on my back!"

I kiss him on the cheek and he continues walking.
"i'm going to go with Georg, see you two at school" Tom says while looking down at his ipod and walking away.

We walk, talk and giggle.
"then, i slap her in the face and-" i'm interrupted by the weight of my backpack getting pulled, making both me and Bill fall to the floor. We both land on the cold gravel, making me squeal in pain.

who the fuck??

Then i see Majorie skips past laughing. The bitch.

I go to get up to put her in her place when i hear Bill sniffling. I soon realised what side he had landed on, his fractured rib side.
"oh my god, Bill are you okay?" I get up to help him but sharp stings run through my hands causing me to whine in pain.

I look down at my hands and see small rocks and pieces of small glass in my hand. I, then, look down at my knees which also have tiny bits of glass hanging out of them where the rips in my tights sit.

they were new tights as well.

I look back up at Bill. He has his head in his arms and is obviously crying.

"Bill?"

"im fine baby, my ribs just sting a bit" he sits up and holds his side.

He looks down at my knees, "jesus, your knees!" he gasps. I look down and see blood everywhere.
"shit, they were literally fine a second ago." I touch them, making me wince.

The sudden sting makes me cry. I hear Bill scoot towards me then feel his head lay down on my thighs.

He turns his head to the side so he wasn't facing me. My head falls back in pain, this is the point where someone needs to come along and save us.

"Bill? Holly?" I hear a small, calm voice. I look up and see the comforting face of Gustav. He crouches down to us, "what happened??"
"Majorie happened." I show him my glass filled hands.

"Bill, are you okay?" Gustav place a hand on his back and starts rubbing it. Bill turns so he's now looking up at the sky, "My ribs sting a bit but it's fine", He strokes a piece of hair behind my ear, "because i'm with my beautiful girlfriend."

Somethings not right. I turn him over so i can see his ribs. I lift up his shirt and.. his ribs are fine. I look at him confused.

"What?? am i not aloud to compliment you?" He sounds confused.
"Your tone of voice didn't sound right, i just wanted to check."

He sits up and looks at me, "i'm fine because i
maybe landed on you and the impact for me wasn't as bad." he chuckles.

"Are you calling me fat??!" I joke around.

"WHAT, NO!"

I giggle, "i was joking, my love." I lean forward and kiss his gently lips.

"you need a nurse, come on." Bill stands up. I can't move from where i am, it hurts to much. Bill sighs, "you can't walk, can you?"
I look up and shake my head. Bill crouched down again and picks me up in the bridal position. I wince at the pain.

"I know, baby." He whispers softly. I snuggle my head into his neck. I close my eyes as Bill walks with me into school.

The ringing of whispers float around my ears.

"why is he carrying her?"

"wait, that's adorable"

"is weird boy a good boyfriend after all?"

I smile at the comments being made. He is a good boyfriend.

my boy,

my love,

my soulmate.

soz for the short chapter. and soz if this seems like it's been written by a 12 year old, i wrote it months ago 😭😭