From Now On

"Negative." A sigh of relief washes over my body.

Bill grabs my hands and smiles, "that was a close call."

I smile back at him, turn around and chuck the pregnancy stick in the bin.

I grab Bill's hand and drag him to bed. I sit down and he stands in front of me.
He looks down at me with a sad face.

"what? did you want it to be positive?" I grab his hand and rub it.

"I don't know what i wanted." he sighs.

"Let's just wait a couple years and then try again."

Bill sits next to me and wrap his arms around me, a bit too tight.

"Bill, you're hugging me too tight." I struggle to get out as Bill's arms are CRUSHING MY RIBS.

He released his arms a bit but still kept them around me, "you're not leaving my arms." he chuckles.

"fine." We lay down and i snuggle up to his lower chest.

I hear Tom get into his bed on the floor. Guilt takes over my body, I can't let him sleep on the floor that would be cruel.

"Nope! Tom, get up into my bed, it's a double there's more than enough room!"

"I'm fine down here-" He argues.

"TOM!"

"OKAY!"

Tom gets up off the floor and hop into my bed. I feel his head rest on my back as we all fall into a deep sleep.

...

I wake up but not in my bed, not in my room.
I flutter my eyes open in confusion look around the random room.

It's beautiful, the room is massive!

A beautiful original painting hangs high up on the wall opposite to the bed, the bed covered in white sheets while white drapes hang over the bed.

I look to the right of the room.

There sits the doors to a balcony which over looks the beach.

In the corner next to the doors is a vanity filled with all the beauty products and make up i could need. 

I love this place, but what is it? where is it?

I turn my head to the left and see a bedside table next to me.

On there sits my grandmother necklace, it's fixed!!

Also sits there is a wedding ring, huh??

Above the wedding ring is a picture, a picture of me and Bill?

woah, he looks completely different!! His hair is now like a short mohawk style, i love it! But stood in front of me and Bill, is a little girl.

She has long brown hair with honey brown eyes, like Bill's.
Her hair colour is the same as mine.

Hold on, is this mine and Bill's child?!

But i'm not pregnant, how can that be possible?

I look above me and Bill in the picture, there stood Tom with braids?! it really suits him!

He pulls a disgusted face as me and Bill are kissing in the photo. I giggle to myself about Tom's disgusted face as it's always hilarious.

The little girl is smiling while she looks up at me and Bill. Weirdly enough, she has Bill's exact smile. Her little fanged teeth stick out as she smiles exactly how Bill's do.