Secrets, Promises And Pinky Swears

I walk to lunch with Tom as Bill is still in the head mistresses office.

As we get to the lunch hall, i see Tom fidgeting.

"what's wrong?" I ask.

"I, um" He stops for a second, "i can't keep it in, Bill is taking you on a date tomorrow!"

I chuckle at his words.

"What? You're not mad about the fact i told you?" Tom looks at me confused.

"It's fine, i accidentally heard him and Georg the other day talking." I hook my arm onto Tom's because the lunch hall is packed and i don't want to get lost.

"I'm guessing you two are going to the prom together then?" Tom asks.

"Duh, we're going as complete goths!!" I laugh. Tom chuckles, "well, that's one way to stand out."

I roll my eyes as i grab a tray for my food to go on. I take two slices of pizza and two juices boxes, for me and Bill.

I happily skip over to the table Georg and Gustav are on. I sit down and smile at them, "hey!"

"Someone's feeling better already!" Georg exclaims and smiles.

"Yeah, i have no idea what that was this morning. Maybe i ate something bad."

"or maybe you're pregnant." Gustav says while eating.

"WHAT? NO!" I shout out of shock at what i just heard, "no, surely not." I even start doubting myself.

"it was a joke, dummy." Gustav laughs.
I kick his leg from under the table making him grab at his leg.

"Ouch! What is it with you guys and KICKING ME?!"

I laugh at my actions and eat my pizza.

As i finish eating, i feel two arms wrap around my waist, along with a head leaning on my shoulder from behind.

"hey, billy."

Bill sits down next to me, "Luckily, Alec got suspended but i'm on a warning apparently."

"That's a good thing, surely?" I hand him his pizza.

"I guess, i just really hope she doesn't keep me after school tomorrow" He groans in annoyance.

I smirk to myself as i know what he's on about,

"why's that, Billy?"

His eyes widen, "i, um, no reason! anyways!" He awkwardly chuckles and eats his pizza in distress.

I smile, "bill, the pizza isn't going to run away slow down."

1:30 pm

Lunch finishes so me and Bill walk to our next class of the day, maths again.

But it's okay we get to watch the rest of Pirates Of The Caribbean.

We walk into the class and sit down.

"Class 8a! Just before we start the film, a few of you have been selected to help with planning and preparing the prom! So helping with decorations and catering. Those people are Max, Alex, Willow, Holly and Marjorie! Please make your way to the pe hall."

Bill turns to me, "i'm coming with you"

"Bill, you can go an hour without me! you'll be fine, i promise."

"But-"

"No, stay here!" I place my finger on his lips.

"fine." He slouches in his chair.