Fights, Periods and All The Rest

The ring of the bell echoes through the room.
"We'll watch the rest of the film next lesson, thank you class 8a for being amazing as always!" Mrs Müller shouts as we leave.

Me and Bill interlock hands as we walk to the pe hall.

I rub my thumb against his hand covered in rings.

His soft, cold hands that are perfect along with the rest of him. We get to the boys changing rooms.

"i'll see you in the pe hall-" I put my finger on his lip, interrupting him.

I open the changing room door and poke my head through, "you lot don't mind if i sit in here, right?" I ask all the boys in there. They all shook their heads and smiled at me.

I look back at Bill and smirk. I go up close to his ear, "come on, i want to see you topless."

I drag him into the changing room, over to his locker. I sit on the bench near his locker as he grabs his stuff out.

Tom walks by and looks at me, he takes a second look and stops in his tracks, "uh, this is the boys changing room."

"nobody minds." I smile.

"okay then" He reaches to his locker, giving a strange look. Bill stands in front of me and chucks his pe top over my face.

"Bill, do i look like a coat hanger to you?" I say pissed.

I take the pe top off my face, my eyes widen at the sight of Bill, topless.

I gulp, "you know what? i'm no longer angry at you."

He steps forward and grabs my face, "I knew you wouldn't be." He leans forward giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Tom sits down next to me and points to Bill, "keep it in your pants, you two go at it too much."

I shove him making him fall off the bench and onto the floor.
"HOLLY!"
"BOOM, PAYBACK! SUCK ON THAT LOSER!" I hold my hand over my mouth while i giggle.

Bill uncontrollably laughs and falls onto the bench next to me, placing his head on my shoulder and laughing into it.

I smile and think to myself, i've found my people and i'm happy, for once.

Me and Bill walk into the pe hall to talk to the coach.

"Ah, Bill and Holly! What can i do for you two?" She smiles.

"So, i kind of fell over this morning." I show her injuries on my hands and knees, I lie about the whole Marjorie thing as i don't want it to be a big deal.

I hate fuss.

...

complete lie.

"Oh, no! I hope you're alright." She sighs, "You clearly can't do pe so you can sit out."

"thank you miss." I smile at her.

I give Bill a quick kiss and walk over to the benches. Bill turns around and waves at me, he also mouths the words, "you better watch me!"

I wave back and smile at him.

I look down at my lap and fiddle with my thumbs when my stomach catches my eye.

My bloat isn't going down at all, in fact i'm getting more bloated.

I must be close to my period??

I grab my phone from my pocket and go to my period tracker.

Period is 1 week late, please update.

fuck, a week late??! that's not that bad, i guess.

I feel the presence of someone sitting next to me. I expect it to be Bill but i look up, shocked to see Marjorie.