Prom Outfits

8:30 pm

Bill snuggles up to me, placing his head on my stomach while me, him and Tom watch tv.

Bill smiles as he draws little circles with his finger on my belly.

"So" Tom wraps his arm around my shoulder, "what's the name of my niece or nephew?"

"We were thinking Marley, i've always loved it plus it works both ways." I say as i place my head on Tom's shoulder.

"i love it" Tom smiles, "Bill, Holly and Marley! it's perfect." He gives a friendly kiss on the side of my head.

"tom, stop trying to steal my pregnant girlfriend." Bill says sleepily.

"why would i do that anyways? you big dummy."

no answer.

"Bill?" I say softly.

nothing but quiet, small snores echo through the room. Bill must have fallen asleep in the two seconds the room went silent.

I swear, boys can just fall asleep instantly!

Tom looks at me and i look at him, "is he snoring?"

i snicker, "stop, that's adorable!"

I brush Bill's hair out of his face as he peacefully sleeps.

I watch as his chest rises up and down slowly,
calmly.

How his eyes slowly flutter from time to time, and how his hands lay perfectly on my stomach.
right where the baby sits. 

Tom takes his arm off my shoulder and grabs his phone out of his pocket.

I pay no attention to it and continue brushing Bill's hair out of his face.

A sudden flash scares me.

I turn to Tom who's smiling like crazy with his phone pointed towards me and Bill.

"what? it was an adorable moment, i had too. plus you need photos of you two seen as you have barely any."

"it's fine! just turn the flash off next time dummy. we can't risk waking up the sleeping beauty" I chuckle.

"i heard that." Bill mumbles and looks up at me. He sits up and shuffles up to me.

He leans forward and kisses me, he tries to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"Bill, we're in front of your brother." I say in between kisses.

Bill turns to Tom, "leave just for a sec"

"she's already pregnant."

Bill chuckles, "unless you want to see us make out"

Tom jumps off the bed, "going now!"

He runs out the room and closes the door behind him.

Bill turns back to me and smiles before smashing his lips into mine. He slips his tongue into my mouth and dances with mine.

He runs his fingers down my body down to my pants.

"Bill" I gasp in between kisses, "I don't think it's good to do it when i'm pregnant."

"holly, we did it hours ago, i wouldn't worry" he laughs, "but if you don't want to do it, it's fine."
He looks down and smirks.

"i'm not sucking your dick, bill."

"fuck!" he groans.

I smile and kiss him, "i'm too tired"

"well, you're no fun." he pouts his bottom lip out and gives me puppy eyes.