The Wedding

1 year later..

Finally, the day of my wedding!

I'm so happy i finally get to marry the love of my life and celebrate the one year we've had Marley all ready!

That has flown by, like crazy!

Anyway, the wedding is quite small.

Just me, Bill, Marley, Tom, Georg and Gustav.

And seen as i didn't have a maid of honour, i decided to make Gustav my man of honour.

He was most happy about that.

Marley and Tom are our flower girls, Marley was happy but Tom wasn't.

His reaction went a bit like, "You've got to be shitting me, fuck no!"

But seen as Marley can barely walk, she needs help getting down the aisle.

Tom and Georg are Bill's best mans, because Tom would only be the flower girl if he was a best man.

I decided to wear a low v-cut, white wedding dress with a long trail and veil.

My little lady, Marley is wearing a white dress with flowers on it so she matches her mumma.

I have no idea what the others are wearing, i just hope Tom isn't wearing something ridiculous because he always finds a way to look ridiculous.

I love the boy but he can dress and act like an absolute cock.

I've have waited for this day for two years now.

The first time i got sat next to him and partnered with him, i knew he was going to be the one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

The one i wanted my kids with, the one i wanted to grow old with.

I knew he was my person and no one, not even Majorie, could stop that.

...

I sit at the makeup table in the hotel room as Marley runs around like a lunatic.

I apply my eyeshadow and laugh, "My little lady, what are you doing?"

"Practising my dance i'm going to do with Dadda!"

"Really? Wow, i think he's going to love it!" I exclaim before patting my lap, "come here, my little love."

She runs over and jumps up onto my lap, "Yes Mumma?!"

"Do you want some.." I pause for dramatic effect, "Makeup done?!"

"Yes!" She squeals.

I smile as i grab some light blush and a brush, i dab a tiny bit on the brush and turn back to Marls, "Pull a kissy face, sweetie."

She does which makes me laugh as i gently pat some blush on her face.

I place some shimmer on her eyes and some gloss on her lips.

"All done, Marley!"

She cheers, "Yay!"

We hear the door open which makes us look towards it, in comes Tom wearing a suit with a smile on his face.

"What's going on in here?!"

Marley jumps off my lap, "Uncle Tom!"

She runs up to him and jumps into his arms, he gladly picks her up, "You're getting big aren't you?"

She nods as she giggles, "and you're getting fatter!"

Tom turns to me, "did i just get violated by my 1 year old niece?"