Just The Two Of Us

I look out at the night sky as Bill drives us down the empty roads.

After thinking about my past so much recently, i think it's time to ask Bill questions i've wanted to ask for ages.

"baby?" I say quietly seen as i'm tired.

"yeah, holly?"

"Tell me more about your band."

Bill pulls a funny face, "huh?"

"Your band, Tokio Hotel! You were telling me about it the other day."
"ohh, yeah! what do you want to know about?"

He places his head in his hand and faces me.

I smile, "well what ever happened to it? because i'm pretty sure i used to listen to the band."

"It was New Year's Eve, 2006. We got invited to this party in France, i really didn't want to go at all but i was forced by the other three. I don't remember much about that night but i do remember two things exactly."

"and what's that?" i giggle.

"On the way to the party, we got stuck in traffic and i vaguely remember seeing this girl in a car with her brother. She was beautiful like so beautiful, she even blew me a kiss and i pretended to catch it!" He smiles thinking about it as we drive down the roads.

"that was me, idiot." I place my hand on his thigh and squeeze it.

Bill looks at me shocked before giggling, "You're joking me?!"

"nope! anyways, what the other thing?"

"i, um" He brushes his fingers over his mouth, "i tried taking my life that same night, that's why i was so scared earlier. And that's also why we stepped down from fame."

I put my hand over my mouth in shocked, "what?"

"I'm a lot better now, baby! I've haven't had a single thought like that since then."

I sigh and look out the window into the sky full of stars. I feel a gentle hand lay on my thigh, making me look at it.

I look up and see Bill with a relaxed face, "look, me and Tom made a promise, if we ever felt like that we'd immediately go to each other and talk about it."

I smile at him, "well that's good!" i stop for a second, "and i think i might tell my dad tonight."

"Tell him what, baby?"

"Bill, you can't be fucking serious" I put my head in my hands, "THE BABY!"

"ohh! well i'm sorry i have a pea sized brain."

I sigh, "sometimes, you make me want to choke some sense into you."

"oh", Bill smirks, "i wouldn't mind that."

"cheeky bugger!" I push him slightly making him laugh.

7:58 pm

Bill pulls into the driveway off my house slowly. I sigh as he stops the car knowing i won't be able to see him until tomorrow.

"I need to grab my outfit for the prom tomorrow." Bill says softly.

I sigh again, "stay here, i'll go get it."

"You sure, baby?"

I turn to Bill and smile at him as i nod my head. I quickly get out the car and make my way up to the front door.

I fumble with the keys before letting myself in.

As soon as i open the door, i immediately run up the stairs to my bedroom so i can grab the suit.