I Wanna Be Yours

4:04 pm

I iron out my prom dress so there's no creases with a smile on my face. Actually, no i'm pissed.

Bill didn't even say bye to me when we left school, didn't walk him with me and hasn't even called me!

He said that Tom and him had to be somewhere like immediately, i actually do wonder where they go sometimes.

I hear soft knocks on my bedroom door, catching my attention.

"Come in!"

The door opens and my dad pops his head through, "hey!"

"hey pops, what's up?"

"So i did what you told me to do on the list and you'll be happy, not one single beer bottle entered our house. But, while i was in the shop" He steps in fully and holds a stitch baby onesie in his hands, "i found this."

"pops! i love it." I walk up to him and hold the onesie in my hands, "and so will Bill."

"So i was thinking for the baby's room, i could take everything out of my office and turn that into the baby room! I could put the desk in my room and have it in ther-"

I interrupted him, "i'm moving out!"

My dad steps back and his eyes widen, "what?"
"i'm moving out with Bill and Tom." I put my head down and feel my eyes well up.

"where abouts?"

I mummer, "LA."

"LA?! ARE YOU SERIOUS, HOLLY?"

"DAD, WE NEED A BIGGER SPACE!"

He tuts, "unbelievable!"

He puts the onesie in my hands and walks out. I follow behind him out the room, "DAD! what's wrong with it?!"

"YOURE 18, NOT 25!"

I lean over the balcony stairs seen as my dad already made his way downstairs, "DAD, CAN YOU JUST BE THERE FOR ME FOR ONCE? SUPPORT MY DECISIONS FOR ONCE?"

I walk back to my room and slam my door. I fall down against my door and let tears fall out my eyes.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and immediately text Bill.

Billy!

yes, my love? ❤️

can we call? i'm sad.

i wish i could but im busy, maybe call Gustav?

wow bill, thanks for being a great boyfriend.

wait holly, don't be like that.

I ignore his messages and go to Gustav.

BESTIE!!

YES, BESTIE??

want to call and gossip?

holly, there will never be a day where i say no to that.

ily

I grab my laptop and immediately go onto skype, i go to gustav's contact and call him.

Calling Gustav🥁❤️

"Sup, bestie-" Gustav faces pops up, he's playing an online game of some sort but his face grows concerned when he sees me crying, "home issues, again?"

"as always, and get this, Bill said no to calling."
Gustav chuckles, "that's because him and Tom are- wait no, forget i said anything."

I sit up, "no, tell me."