Moving Houses Once Again

After cleaning everything up in the room, we both get changed.

I pick up Bill's top from before, which was a white top with a random design on it, and my pj bottoms as well.

Bill changes into the jeans he was wearing before and didn't put a top on.

I grab his hand and giggle as we walk out the room and downstairs where Tom is sitting man spreading.

"close your legs, slut!" I shout as i make my way into the front room.

Tom gasps, "i just drove for ages to get you something and now you're calling me a slut?! how dare you, Mrs Kaulitz!"

"not married yet but i'll accept it!" i say as i slouch on the sofa next to Tom.

Bill snuggles up beside me, resting his head on my lap.

Tom looks at me confused, "hm." he hums.

"what?" i chuckle.

He softly brushes his hand on my hair, "messed up hair, flushed cheeks and giggles every time you look at each other! dirty bitches, you're already pregnant! you sent me out of the house so you could fuck?!"

"yes Tom, fight me about it!" Bill giggles as he looks up at Tom.

"disgusting" Tom tuts, "is it even safe to do it while you're pregnant?"

"i thought you were disgusted about it, why are you asking me about it?" I chuckle.

"whatever!" Tom rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

Bill looks up at me, "when do you wanna go pick up your stuff from the house, baby?"

"we could go now, if you want." I smile as i brush hair out of Bill's face.

He sits up and looks at me shocked, "you sure? you don't need time?"

"if i keep delaying, i'll never do it." I place my hand on the side of his face and lean forward, kissing his lips.

"right, let me go put a top on." Bill smiles as he gets up and walks out the room.

I turn to Tom and chuckle, "so are you going to tell me why you got that boner at that family gathering?"

"are you going to tell me why you two didn't use protection and got pregnant?" Tom snarls back at me.

"are you going to tell me why you kept going back to Marjorie?"

He scoffs, "doesn't matter now, she's dead!" Tom gets up from the sofa and walks into the kitchen.

I sigh, "wait, no i'm sorry!" I get up off the sofa and follow him into the kitchen.

I see Tom stood there with his arms crossed and leaning against the side counter.

I walk up to him and stand infront of him before wrapping my arms around him, latching my arms around his waist.

"i'm sorry!" I giggle as i squeeze him tighter.

He sighs, "god, you're so hard to be mad at." Tom wraps his arms around my neck and gave me a friendly kiss on my head.

I hear footsteps walk into the kitchen, i turn my head and see Bill smiling.

"what an earth happened in the two minutes i was upstairs?"

"she brought up my boner."
"he brought up no protection."

I jump into the passenger side of the car and shut the door, i turn to Bill, "i've got a question!"

"uh oh", He giggles while turning on the engine, "that's never good."

"why did Tom get that boner at your family gathering?!" I giggle.