Passing Notes

Thank god, school is over for today.

I can't explain how much i hate it, i get it, i need an education but the kids in here are complete twats.

I walk through the empty corridors, seen as most people went home to 'mourn' Marjorie, with Bill's hand in mine.

I groan, "Can we take the bus? I don't feel like
walking."

Bill turns to Tom who's standing next to him,

"I'm fine with it, how about you Tom?"

"yeah! i'm glad you said that because i don't want to walk either." Tom exclaims happily.

I smile at them as i continue walking.

A funny feeling roams around my head, my body goes light and my head thumps.

I feel my eyes flutter but i take to notice to it.

Then, that feeling came back in a sudden wave and ten times stronger.

I stumble backwards making Bill stops, he turns to me with a confused expression but that soon turns to panic.

He quickly places a hand on my back, keeping me stabilised.

"Nausea?" Bill asks with a sigh of relief. I nod as i can't really speak right now, because any small movement i do makes me even more dizzy.

"We're definitely taking the bus!" Tom chuckles trying to lighten the mood.

But the nausea is so much, i can't move right now.

"If i move, i'll pass out." I breathe out.

Bill smiles, "well there's a solution to that" Bill turns around so his back is facing me, i find it rude at first.

Then, i feel a set of hands on my waist lift me up.

I turn my head and see Tom behind me, what are they doing? Tom lifts me up into the air and onto Bill's back.

Ohh, so this is what they were doing!

I wrap my arms around Bill's neck and snuggle my face into his hair, "i love you."
"i love you too!" Bill chuckles as he continues walking.

Tom walks beside us and looks at me, "big wuss."

"Tom, i'm pregnant! it's not my fault i get dizzy." I say very sleepily.
Tom pats my back, "I'm only joking!"

I snarl at him, "you better be"
"fuck, pregnancy got you feisty!" Tom puts his hands up in defence.

I smirk and look back forward, i realise we're at the bus stop.

"So, we'll get the bus back to yours, i'll pick up my prom outfit then head off." Bill says softy, being aware of how i can't deal with loud noises and voices right now.

"where are you going?" I ask almost asleep on Bill's back.

"huh?"

"you said 'then head off', where are you going?"
Bill smirks, "you'll see, my love, you'll see."

I roll my eyes, "you annoy me sometimes."
"awh, i love you too" He turns his head to me and kisses me on the lips gently.

The bus arrives and we get on it.

While i'm still on his back, Bill looks around the bus and finds a set four seats. Two on one side and two on the other.

Bill sits me down on the one going forward, so i don't feel anymore sick then i need to.

He sits in the seat opposite to me and smiles.

I place my legs up on his lap, making myself comfortable.