He's Long Gone

"Wait" Bill sits up, "You have a brother?!"

I look up at him, "shit, have i never told you?"
"NO!" He says shocked.

I sit up and place my hands on his chest, i push him back down so he leans against the tree again.

"Right, are you calm enough?" I calmly say.
He crosses his arms, "yes."

"Don't get so pissed with me! I guess i forgot to tell you, i mean within the first week i was here we got together. Then, pregnancy happened! So sorry i forgot to tell you."

"what? are you saying us getting together is a bad thing?!" He almost shouts at me, leaving me in shock.

I scoff, "Bill, don't start this."
"i'm not starting anything, i just wish you would tell me things!"

"I already told you, I FORGOT!"
"STILL" He shouts at me.

"STILL WHAT, BILL?! GO ON, TELL ME." I shout back leaving him speechless. Bill sighs and puts his head down.

"unbelievable" I lay down and look up at the sky. why are we like this?

sometimes, i think me and Bill are together too much.

What if is a break is something we need?
Bill lays down next to me, "that's not happening."

"did i say that out loud?!" whoops, pregnancy brain.

and yes, i will continue blaming everything on that.

Bill pulls me onto his chest, "i'm sorry"

"it's okay, baby." I close my eyes and listen to his silent, calm breathing.
Bill breathes in, "so when will i meet him?"

"oh Bill, he's long gone. He left a little over three years ago."
"why? if you don't mind me asking."

I sit up and lean over him, "he couldn't deal with the abuse from my mother anymore. One morning, he just left!"

He cups his hand on my face, "i'm sorry baby."
"it's not your fault, billy" I smile at him, "but i was thinking"

"uh oh, that's never good" Bill laughs.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "anyways, i was thinking for the baby's middle name it could be Benny. Marley Benny Kaulitz." I place my hand on his chest and stroke my thumb across it.

"i like it, but why Benny?"

"god, you are slow aren't you?" i roll my eyes and flop beside him.

"ohh, it's your brothers name!"

"Bill, you're making me lose brain cells."

I lay back down on his chest and close my eyes, letting the sun beam down on my face.

Bill wraps his arms around me tight and breathes in softly, "i could get use to this."

I smile and hum at the breeze blowing past us.
As my body drifts off to sleep, the clearing of someone's throat woke me up.

Me and Bill both look up and see our very unamused head teacher.

"Both of you, my office now." She crosses her arms and frowns upon us.

I groan in annoyance as i'm so comfortable, i can't be bothered to move.

11:36 pm

I fall down into the chair opposite of the head mistresses desk. Bill sits down in the chair next to mine and heavily sighs.

The head mistress takes a seat at her desk and crosses her arms again.

"Tell me, why are you skipping class?" She says as she readjusts her glasses.