Don't Ever Use Their Names Like That

I sit down in the chair beside my parents.
"So, Holly i've already heard your mother's side of the story, how about you tell me yours?" My head mistress said.

I cross my arms, "Fine. It was the day i landed on my back, i was laying on my bed crying. That day happens to be mum and dad's anniversary so they wanted to go out for the night. They invited Bill over to look after me while they were gone.",

I skip the next part of the story because i'm guessing they don't want to hear about me sucking dick,

"Me and Bill were watching tv when he got hungry so we made pizza. We had a flour fight because we're stupid teenagers. Anyways, we eat the pizza. Then, Bill kissed me as a thank you for the pizza. At the same time he kissed me, they came home. My mum saw us and went mad. She kicked the both of us out the house and i've been staying at Bill's ever since."

My head mistress's face changes. She faces my mother, "You told me Holly walked out the house and you tried to stop her."
I scoff and look at my mum who has her head down.

"Can you not let me be happy for once?!" I get up from out of my seat, "You lied about kicking me out the house?! i never wanted to go but you had to kick me out because i kissed a boy."

"THIS IS NOT LIKE YOU!" My mum shouts, "Antonie and Louis would be so disappointed in you." She looks me dead in the eye.

"NO! DON'T EVER USE THEIR NAMES LIKE THAT!" I jump up out of my seat and shout back at her, "ME AND BILL ARE IN LOVE, ACCEPT IT!"
"I WILL NOT!" My mum stands up and walks out.

I fall back into the seat and cry.
"My little chick pea." My dad gets out of his chair and hugs me.
"I'm sorry dad, i can't come home. Not yet." I sob into his arms.
"I know, I know."

I pull away from the hug.
My dad cups my face in his hand, "i best go now, my little chick pea."
He walks to the door and gives me a sorry look before walking out.
My head mistress walks up to me with tissue,

"I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted." She rubs my back.
"i want Bill." i mumble.
"He's in the nurse's office, isn't he?"
"yes."
She grabs the phone and calls up.

"Hallo, is Bill still with you?"

"Um no, we had to send him to hospital."

"Hospital?"

My heart shatters, "HOSPITAL?!"

"Okay, i'll tell her." She places the phone down.
"what happened?" i cried.
The head sighs "The boys that beat him up fractured two of his ribs." She puts her head down.

My whole world shatters, "Is he going to be okay?"
"It's a fractured, he'll be okay."
i stand up out of the seat, "I need to get Tom and go to hospital!"
"Holly-"
I storm out the office.
Crap what class is he in??

*flashback to this morning*

"So what classes have you got today?" I sit on the kitchen counter.

Tom turns to me, "Double English, then Double Art and then Maths." He groans.

"Aw, poor you." I joke around.

Art! That's where he is.
I run to the art room, crying.
I throw myself into the door, making the whole class look at me. I make eye contact with Tom.

"Holly? Are you okay?" Tom says concerned.
"Mrs L, the head said she needs Tom." I breathe out.
"Oh okay, Tom off you go."
I walk out the room and Tom follows behind me in a worry.