-2-

Chapter 2

Y/n was thinking Jungkook, he doesn't trust women, as even his own mother left him and his father for a rich guy. Y/n can relate with his story, as after her father's death, his mother married another man who was really rich, at first Y/n lived with them.

But later her step-dad told her mother to choose between him or Y/n. And her mother chose her new rich husband and left Y/n all alone on her own.

"Good morning, Y/n." Taehyung hugged her, he hugged her. He wants to confess to her but he is scared so he rather show her his love for her. Y/n just ignore him thinking he is just clingy.

"Morning, Tae." She smiled.

"You looked sad." He cupped her face, "What happened? Who made you sad? Just tell me?" He had a worried face.

"No one, I am fine." Y/n said. Her phone got a notification, she opened it. "Oh my god Tae! Remember I emailed Rosé? The famous designer? She replied to my email!"

"Really? Open it? What is it about?" Taehyung said. She nodded her head and opened the email, She gasped.

"What?"

"SHE WANTS ME TO WORK WITH HER IN SEOUL FASHION WEEK?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!" She jumped in excitement.

Surely she doesn't feel the same way, but  still he falls in love again every time she smiles.

"That was your dream! I am so proud of you." Taehyung exclaimed with a smile. She hugged him.

"Gosh! I am so happy!" She said, He wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.

Taehyung may have everything that one can desire in his life. But There is nothing he desires more than having Y/n in his life.

He knows this isn't destined to turn into anything more than friendship.

Y/n couldn't date him, the difference between their lifestyle, mindsets and struggles. Taehyung can relate with what Y/n has been through, and Y/n can't fall in love with him.

But he still can't stop hoping that one day Y/n will love him.
__

It's Y/n's dream to become a designer, Taehyung said she can just talk to his father but Y/n want to do it all on her own.

And she was happy that her favorite designer replied to her text and invited Y/n to work with it. It was just part time work until the show ended.

She might not get to show her own designs yet but she gets to learn a lot from Rosé. She is an amazing designer.

Y/n was inspired by her work, and she wished to be like her one day.

She had to work day and night for the show and she couldn't even spend time with Taehyung or go to a cafe.

She came home late and saw Jungkook waiting outside her apartment wearing a hoodie and jacket, as it was really cold.

She walked near him, his face was red. He has been waiting for her in the cold. "Jungkook, what are you doing here?"

"You didn't come to work today, I was worried." He said.

"Gosh, you will get cold. Come on in." She said and unlocked her apartment. It was a small one room apartment. She somehow didn't hesitate to invite him in.

She never brings Taehyung here, not because she is embarrassed, but if she did, Taehyung would try to change the place to make it more comfortable for her.

"Would you have some coffee?" She asked. He nodded his head. He looked around the room, he saw so many designs.

"These are your designs?" He asked. Y/n nodded her head. She came back with two cups of coffee.