-57-

Y/n was worried about Eunae, she didn't know what to do. She was too traumatized, Taehyung is her father for her. He was always nice and gentle to her but seeing his other side was terrifying for her.

“Take care of her, okay?” Taehyung said she nodded her head. He hugged her and she groaned as her body was still hurting, especially her stomach. “Are you still in pain?” He asked.

She was holding her stomach, he decided to not go to work today and bring her to their room. He lifted her shirt and saw an awful bruise on her stomach, and it was swelling up. “Is it hurting here?”

He tried to touch her but she groaned in pain. He called the doctor home, he checked her and told Taehyung it is happening because of internal bleeding, and she has to get a surgery to fix it.

“Surgery?” Taehyung was surprised.

“Just a minor one, nothing to worry about.” the doctor replied.

“Can't we get it done at home?” Taehyung said. 

“Mr. Kim, that will risk her life, also for tests and reports she has to go to visit the hospital. Maybe there is no need for surgery, but you have to visit the hospital,  ” the doctor said. Taehyung nodded his head.

“Be careful about the staff and doctor, I don't want anyone to create a scene or inform the media.” Taehyung exclaimed.

“I will take care of that,”

“Hmm, I want her to meet a Gynecologist too,” Taehyung exclaimed.
__

“I'm afraid the tests reveal that your uterus is in a delicate state, making conception quite challenging.” The gynecologist told him,

“What does that mean exactly?” Y/n asked in a shaky voice.

“It means that the likelihood of a successful pregnancy is significantly reduced.”

“But... What about having our own biological child?” Taehyung asked.

“ Given the condition of her uterus, I don't think it will be possible,”

Taehyung held Y/n's hand tightly as the gynecologist delivered the crushing news. The doctor explained the delicate state of Y/n's uterus, making conception nearly impossible.

As they stepped out, Taehyung gently guided Y/n towards the car, the reports for her stomach said she doesn't need surgery at the moment. He softly spoke, "Y/n, don't be upset."

Y/n struggled to hold back tears, it's not like she wants to have kids with Taehyung, but she doesn't want to face complications like that at such a young age.

Taehyung continued, "Whether it's surrogacy, or any other path, we'll figure it out. And You have two kids, It's not like you need more,”

She should have the right to decide that, not him. He tried to hold her hand but she pushed his hand away.

Taehyung reached over and wiped away a tear, whispering, “Don't take stress, I promise I will not ask for a child.”

“I want Jungkook to take Eunae,” Y/n exclaimed, she knows she has said something that will get her in trouble but she was just too tired now.

“What?”

“He will take care of her better, I am suffering, I don't want her to suffer.” Y/n said.

“It's ridiculous that you are even saying it. I loved Eunae so much, and said I am the best father,” Taehyung exclaimed.

“Does she still say that? Ask her today,” Y/n said, Taehyung clenched his fists, knowing she doesn't think that way anymore. Tears scrolled down her face “I am just too afraid now, you will actually k'll me one day, Taehyung, And when I am not there with my kids, I can only trust Jungkook.”