-59-

(Flashback)

Y/n backstory, I couldn't write it with Tae and Jk backstory as her a few years later.

It has been three years since Y/n’s father passed away. And now her mother told her she is getting married. Y/n was not in support of it, but she met her step father and he was really nice to her.

“Come honey, it's your house too.” He held her hand. Y/n was nervous as she looked around the house, she is 10 now.

Her life was perfect before she turned 7, her father was loving and she never faced any family problems. Their parents did argue, but it wasn't something serious or toxic. He would fight like a normal couple.

Her step dad looked at her mother, “I will show her the room okay?”

She nodded her head. And he took her to the room. Y/n looked around the room, and it was filled with the type of toys she only wished for or seen on TV only. Her father earned good, not this was just insane, but nothing was exciting her. She misses her father.

“Are you not happy?” He asked.

“It's good, thank you sir,” she replied. He smiled and kneel down.

“Honey, don't call me sir. Call me dad okay? It was a good decision, right to take your father? Don't you think you and your mother both deserve to live happily?” He asked.

Y/n nodded her head. And he smiled and hugged her.

The next two years were good for Y/n, she thought she found another father-like figure, who cares about her. But she felt a little lost when her mother became pregnant, and now Y/n was worried if her mother and step father would stop caring about Y/n.

She left the house, and was just walking, she didn't want to go back home. She was missing her father.

While walking she saw some guys teasing a kid who looked the same age as her. He was wearing a button down shirt and shorts, anyone can look at him and tell he is from an elite class. And here the stray guys were teasing him.

Y/n decided to jump in and save the kid. But she herself couldn't fight so she saved him by running away with him. When they were away from guys. She talks to the boy.

Who introduced himself as Taehyung.

They went their separate ways after that. Y/n decided to go back home and saw her step dad and mom was getting worried about her. When she entered the house, he hugged her and asked why Y/n was.

She lied to them at that point but the next day, her step dad told that he will drop her to school. Y/n sit in the car and was about to wear the seatbelt, but he leaned in.

“Let me do it,” He said and moved really close to her making her uncomfortable, he put his hand on her thighs, he took extra time to put her seatbelt on. “All good?”

He asked. She nodded her head, and he pulled away. He started driving and then he patted her. He looks for excuses all the time to touch her. He asked, “Why do you look lost?”

She hesitated, but told them her worries that she is afraid that her mother and he will forget her after having a child.

“Honey, don't worry, okay? You will come first for me.” Her step father said, while caressing her thighs gently. She pushed her hand.

“But not for mom right? She forgot me already.” Y/n said.

“You have me,” He exclaimed.