-48-

“The same reason you returned a few years ago.” Jungkook replied, he looked at Y/n and hold hand, before placing a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

Taehyung took her hand from Jungkook. “Stop this.”

Jungkook sighed and put his hands in his pocket, “You took my whole wife and I can't even kiss your wife's hand.”

Taehyung kept wrapping his arms around her, he really shouldn't have let his guards down for Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled, “No, you can't. I know how to keep my things to myself.”

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, he would have never compared Y/n to a thing.

“It's good to have you back, Right Y/n?” Taehyung asked her. She doesn't know if she said yes she might get hit.

“Good for you. Is Jun back too?” She asked, hoping to meet Jun for once.

“He is, but he thinks his mother is dead and I want it that way.” Jungkook replied coldly.

“Enjoy the party,” Taehyung said and bring her away from Jungkook. “Let's go home,”

She looked at him, and he was really sweating. “Why?”

“Let's leave, I don't want you to be in the same room as him.” Taehyung exclaimed. She caressed his hand.

“Calm down,” she said.

“But why is he back? And how can he become so rich in such a short time? I am telling you, he must have targeted every female CEO to climb his way up.” Taehyung said, he shook his head and looked at Y/n. He softly cupped her face.

“I am sorry, you know that right? I love you, you are never leaving me right?” He kissed her head as the fear of Jungkook being back and taking Y/n away from him engulfed him.

Taehyung doesn't want her to be taken away from him.

“Y/n tell me you are not gonna leave me right?” He asked. She would if she had a chance. He held her hand firmly as he asked again, his tone changing. “Tell me you are not going to leave me.”

“I will not,” she replied, and Taehyung took a deep breath and kissed her forehead.

“I would let you,” he said. Taehyung, in a low voice, "Stay close, Y/n. I don't want anyone else getting too close to you, especially not him."
__

Y/n cried when she saw herself in the mirror. She felt really hurt after seeing Jungkook because she knew they couldn't be together again.

The chance to create beautiful memories with him was gone. She wiped away her tears, trying to be strong despite the pain.

She decided to go out and get some fresh air.

Y/n stared at city lights, the party was still going inside, it was really cold outside and she shivers as cold air touches her.

She felt the warmth as someone put a coat on her shoulder.

“You will get cold.” Jungkook said. She turned to him and he smiled at her. She was expecting him to still be mad at her, which he was.

“You forgive me?” She asked.

“I stopped caring about you.” He replied.

“If you had stopped, you wouldn't be giving me your jacket.” She said she took off the jacket and gave it back to him.

He made her wear it again, “Just wear it.”

“How's Jun? Can I please meet him once? I really want to see him.” Y/n exclaimed.

“Ask about me too, are you not curious to know how I am?” He asked, he cupped her face. “Did you miss me?”

More than words can describe.

She nodded her head while trying her best to not cry again. Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, why? Why can't he be with her like he used too? He hates everything, except her.

She tried to step away, she placed her hand over his chest trying to create a distance between them. “Leave me,” she mumbled, almost not wanting to leave her.

He caressed her hair, leaning in to almost kiss her, “You sure? Don't you want to make love with me again?”

She pulled away from him, “Yeah, I am sure. I don't cheat on my husband,”

Jungkook started laughing, “What about this husband who you cheated on years ago?”

“I just lied, and I am getting punished for that, but lying doesn't mean cheating. I didn't cheat on you,” She exclaimed and Jungkook crossed his arms.

“You sure about honey? Don't I make you feel like cheating? Can you resist me?”He asked with a smirk. She can't.

She decided to go back into the party, Taehyung saw her and was about to ask her where she was but then he saw Jungkook.

He eyed her, Y/n got scared, Taehyung get furious, “Taehyung, we were just talking-”

She tried to explain and Taehyung held her hand, and softly caressed it. “I know, I trust you. I am not gonna doubt you like him,”

Y/n knows he doesn't.
___

Mr. Kim swings his chair while looking at her picture, the pain never leaves him. He smokes his cigarette.

Remembering how he never touched it when he was with her, because she hated the smell of it.

He tells himself that he is proud because she stayed with him until her last breath. But he is not. He feels terribles and wonders why she never left him.

It's not like he would have let her go, but she never even tried to leave it. She stayed with him, and acted like nothing was wrong.

His thoughts get interrupted as Taehyung enters his father's study, "Dad, Jungkook's back. He's become my competition," he confessed.

His father glanced up from his desk,  "Calm down, Taehyung. Panicking won't get us anywhere,"

Taehyung said, "But, Dad, he's a threat. What if he ruins everything?"

His father leaned back, "My brother's life is proof of what I'm capable of. I did what needed to be done. If necessary, I'll do the same for you,"

“Dad. What about Eunae? She's his daughter, too," he hesitated.

His father's gaze sharpened. "Keep her existence hidden from Jungkook. And it's not like Y/n goes out of the house and he is not allowed in the house. So don't worry. He will stay away from both Eunae and Y/n.”
___

Hyori couldn't contain her excitement as she saw Jungkook, he approached her, Hyori threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"I'm so glad you're back," she whispered, her voice filled with genuine joy.

“Yes,” he broke the hug and smiled at her. She pulled him closer and kissed him.

He wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her up. He pulled back, “Did you really miss me?”

She nodded her head. “A lot,”

“Do you want to get married?” He asked. And Hyori was shocked. Her eyes widened.

“You are joking right?” She asked.

“No, I am serious. What do you say? “

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" she exclaimed. And hugged him tightly.

Even he doesn't know why he is doing this but he wants to be near Y/n and watch her be happy. So he can continue to destroy her husband's life.

__