-8-

Chapter 8

Taehyung couldn't sleep for even a second. He was just staring at Y/n who was sleeping. He gulped his saliva, guilt engulfing him. He hid her face in her hands, while crying.

I didn't ask her permission, I am awful. She will misunderstand it, she will not understand my love, she will think it was lust.

It was hurting him, he hurt her. She was too drunk, even if she kissed him, he was supposed to pull back except for doing what he did.

And here it was happening, he didn't want to face her and just left. He has to face her.

"Taehyung, it was a dream right?" She spoke, she was wearing her clothes but she remembered some little things that happened last night. She was too wasted to control what she did.

Taehyung was silent, so she got the idea that it actually happened. "What? No! Why?"

"You kissed me."

"God Taehyung, you should have pushed me away. I was really drunk! How could you?!" She started crying, he is the last person she imagined would do something like that. She trusts him alot, and she woke up, knowing last night he took advantage of her.  "I hate you,"

No, no. He doesn't want this. He doesn't want her to hate him. He can die but can't let this happen.

"But I was drunk too." First lie that slipped out of his mouth.

"Taehyung, still. I didn't want it to happen. I-i," she hid her face in her hands while crying badly. She was thinking about Jungkook, how much she wanted him to be the one to be her first. The worst part is, last night she kept thinking it was Jungkook.

She took up, taking her things. She wanted to leave. She can't stay here for a second.

"Y/n, talk to me."  He held her hand. She pushed him away.

"Don't you dare touch me again."

He held her hand away. "Why are you blaming me? You came here drunk, you kissed me, you were the one kept telling me to not leave you, now you are blaming me for everything?"

"You are the one who hurt me, I was drunk too. And you know that I love you. You just used me and put the whole blame at me." Taehyung never thought he would get enough confidence to lie to her while still making eye contact with her.

He could see the hate turn into guilt. He hates to hurt her, and puts the whole blame on her. But he can't see the hate in her eyes.
__

Jungkook was looking outside the glass door. "Are you okay? You look distracted today."

The only friend of Y/n who talks to Jungkook in a polite way is Hyori.

"Hmm, nothing." He replied and looked at his notebook again.

"You and Y/n broke up? You both looked serious and deeply in love."

"It was for the best, she deserves more than I can give." He replied, he looked at her. "You must be happy that I break up with her."

"M-me?" Hyori got nervous. "No? Why would I?"

"Your brother likes her."

"Oh, yes. He does like her a lot. I remember how he just started having falling for her, and he-"

"Can we not talk? I want silence, can you please?" Just shut up. He was annoyed, he doesn't want to hear about Y/n and definitely not about Jungkook.

__

Y/n was messing up all the orders, she couldn't focus. And Jungkook's presence in the cafe made it impossible for her to focus on her work.

Her hands were sweating, she wanted to escape, leave. She is too weak to face him, she was broken, and now she felt pathetic too after what happened between her and Taehyung.