-32-

[Just warning you guys, the story might make people uncomfortable from here, as it is about to get darker, I did promise a happy ending, but we are no way near the ending yet.]

Taehyung was not leaving her alone, and she was getting annoyed by him following her everywhere.

“You are acting like a creep now. Just leave me alone!” she exclaimed.

“I want to make sure you are okay, I don't like seeing you being sad over someone who is clubbing and making out with different people,” Taehyung said.

She looked at the pictures of Jungkook making out with a girl. She stared at them and felt really bad

She looked at Taehyung and threw it at him. “You are stalking him too!”

“It was from Jimin, she was there and thought Jungkook was cheating on you,” Taehyung said. “Jungkook's actions speak volumes. He just wanted to leave the marriage, be rich and do whatever he wants.”

“But he is not cheating,” she exclaimed. “This is just too much,”

She started crying and tried to leave but he hugged her. “I know, you are free from him, it's great. We can start, we can have a new beginning together. You don't need him, I love you.”

She breaks the hug angrily, “You still love me? What the hell, it has been so many years! Oh god, I am just fcking dumb, I thought we were friends, I actually thought we were friends but you fcking up my relationship with Jungkook.”

Taehyung said. “ Y/n, I just want to see us happy.”

“Happiness doesn't come from interference. I need you to stay away, Taehyung. I'll handle my own life. You handle your life and happiness”

As Y/n walked away, Taehyung stood there. He smiled, his happiness is Y/n. He will handle her.
__

Taehyung was sitting near the fireplace in his lawn, he took a deep breath while staring at the fire.

Someone sat near him, he looked up and saw his father.

“Where have you been? You were supposed to be with us to show respect to your mother.” His father said it was his mother's anniversary but Taehyung avoided coming home or going to his mother's grave.

“I didn't respect her when I should. I don't have to fake it now?” He said he feels like respect would be him saving her from his father.

His father shook his head, concern deepening. "No, Taehyung. You need to shave, tidy up. You're not looking after yourself.”

"Taehyung, why don't you ever come with us to visit your mother's grave?" his father asked.

Taehyung, gazing into the distance, replied softly, "It's just too much, Dad. I... I can't handle it."

His father sighed, understanding the pain in his son's eyes. "She was your mother, Taehyung. She deserves to be remembered.”

“She deserved to be loved and taken care of too. Which you never did.” He replied.

“That is just ridiculous. Love and care is never enough.” He said.

“It is.” Taehyung replied.

“Hmm, explain how?” He said. “Don't you think there are other things too? Money, loyalty, honestly,”

“But ab*use is not in the list.”

“Yeah but it gets added when other things are not working. How could I let her go when I wasted so much time, love, money, care everything. But she didn't return the things I asked her to.” he replied.