-11-

Taehyung sat by his mother's bedside, concern etched across his face as he watched her fragile form. Hyori stood by the door, hesitant to leave her brother alone in such a distressing situation.

"Hyori, go home. I'll stay with Mom," Taehyung urged.

“But mom, she will be okay right?”

It has been hours and her condition just kept getting worse. But Taehyung tries to force a reassuring smile.” Yeah, she will be.”

Hyori nodded and left the room, the door closing softly behind her.

His father came and he was mad at Taehyung. “You brought her here?”

“I had to, after how you left her.” Taehyung said. He slapped Taehyung, it was the first time he did so.

“Idiot! You could have called our family doctor at home! Why the fck you bring her here? You don't care about the reputation of our family?” He yelled. His father looked at his assistant. “Tell the hospital to send her home and we give everything necessary care at home.”

“Mom can d’e, dad. Please at least let me get treatment here.” Taehyung exclaimed.

“Here? Because of you I had to deal with police investing, you want this to reach the media now?” His father exclaimed and left

They bring his mother home, and her condition remain same, she wasn't get full conscious.

Taehyung got really worried and sad. Taehyung pulled out his phone, fingers tapping nervously on the screen.

He dialed Y/n's number, hope and desperation evident in his voice as it rang.

His hands were shaking, he was on the edge of crying. And he needs her. He wanted Y/n. He never shared anything that was happening in his life but today he was feeling the need too.

No answer.

He started crying, His heart sank, but determined, he left a heartfelt voicemail. "Y/n, it's Taehyung. Mom's really sick, and I need you here. Please, come to my house as soon as you can. I don't know what to do, I feel like it's my fault,” at this point he started crying, while his voice and hand trembled. “I j-ust need you here, I am tired of acting like I am fine. Her fever is getting worse. She doesn't look Okay Y/n.”
___

Jungkook near the counter while watching her cook.

"Y/n, you're beautiful," he complimented, a genuine smile playing on his lips. He pecked her lip. “I think it's because of me. I leave your body golden like the sun and moon.”

Her cheeks flushed with a shy smile as she focused on the sizzling pan. “

"Stop, Jungkook," she replied.

Trying to change the subject, Jungkook said, "Hey, do you mind if I borrow your charger? My phone's almost dead."

Y/n pointed towards the living room. "Sure, my phone's on charge there. You can use it. Just plug yours in."

Nodding appreciatively, Jungkook made his way to the living room.

As he reached for Y/n's phone, he noticed notifications from Taehyung.

Curiosity getting the better of him, he opened the voicemail and listened intently.

“Gosh he is so worried, Y/n was replying to his text and now acted like he is in great distress. And fever? Why does Y/n need to be there for him just because of a fever? Creep. he can't even come up with anything serious.” Jungkook mumbled.

Without a second thought, he deleted the voicemail and decided to reply on behalf of Y/n.

~“Now don't try to gain my pity and sympathy, I am with Jungkook, he is more important than you and your stupid problems.” Jungkook typed and sent it to Taehyung and deleted the text.
___

Tears streamed down Taehyung's face as he stood there trying to handle the news of his mother's death.

He felt like he caused the de@th because he never did anything to stop it.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, and with a heavy heart, he checked the message from Y/n.

He wanted to see her, cry to her, hug her.

But when he saw her text. The text from Y/n added another layer of pain to Taehyung's sorrow.

He took a shaky breath, struggling to contain his emotions.

Jimin was with him, "Don't tell Y/n, I don't want to see her ever again.” Taehyung said.

He has always been with Y/n, when she needed it. Even if she said it or not, Taehyung was there for her. And when Taehyung needed her she didn't come to him. When he was crying, she didn't care?

He went to his father. “I want to leave Korea tonight.” Taehyung said.

“What? You can't. Your mother's funeral is Tomorrow.” His father said.

“Why do you want me to be here now? When I did nothing to stop you from hurting her?! I just can't stay here. I want to leave Korea.”

Taehyung didn't want to stay here, because he knew Y/n will not gonna look after him she did for Jungkook. And he didn't want to stay here and feel more pain.
__