-29-✨

“He used to like Jajangmyeon, make it that too. Maybe Samgyeopsal too, just cook everything.” Jungkook's mother exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. As she watched the maids work, she tried to cook some dishes too. She couldn't contain her joy.

As the delicious scent wafted through the house, Jungkook's stepfather observed his wife's excitement. “How many dishes are you gonna make? I don't think he can eat this all.”

“He will, he has to taste them all,” she looked at the maid. “Check this, I will go look for Jun,” she smiled and went to check what Jun was doing.

Her husband was just watching her, “You never been this happy before,”

She smiled, “I was feeling a burden, but I am happy that my son forgave me.”

“I don't think he did,” He exclaimed and tugged her hair behind her ear, "You know, he's probably just here for the money. Don't get your hopes up too high."

His mother, however, remained unfazed. A serene smile graced her face as she responded, "It doesn't matter why he's here. He's my son, and what belongs to me is also his. Money or not, having him back is all that matters. I'm sure we'll work things out and clear any misunderstandings."

He kissed her forehead. “If this makes you happy, I am happy,”

“Really? Are you not happy to see Jun? Like look at him, he reminds me of Jungkook when he was younger,” She exclaimed.

“Indeed he is adorable,” he smiled and pulled Jun’s cheeks gently. “Are we allowed to have a kid now?”

“Oh my god, what?”

“Yeah, you said we will have a child when your son forgives you, he kinda did right?” He said. He has a son with his previous wife, but he doesn't have any children with Jungkook's mother.

“No, I am literally a grandma now, I want to focus on my sons Jungkook, Jin and of course, Jun.” She replied.

“We can make a friend for Jun. A little uncle,” he laughed.

“Oh you really need to stop, that sounds messed up and 57 you think I'm gonna get pregnant at this age,” She exclaimed.

He crossed his arm, and made a face like he was thinking. “Well, we never know until we try,”

“No,” She hit his arm gently. He laughed
__

Taehyung wanted to check on Y/n, he noticed that her apartment was already unlocked. He entered her apartment and noticed everything was out of place.

He found her on the couch, huddled in distress, fingers trapping on her phone's screen. Trying to contact Jungkook, but he was not picking up her phone. As Y/n desperately messaged Jungkook.

Taehyung got worried, he gently approached her, "Y/n, what happened? Are you okay?”

He asked, and looked at her face and body, trying to find any possible sign of ab*se, but she was fine physically.

“What happened?” He asked. Her tear-stained eyes met his, and she choked back sobs. Without uttering a word, she handed him the divorce papers.

"Did Jungkook divorce you?" He asked.

“Taehyung, You ruined my life. You ruin my happiness, just leave now, I hate you.” She said while crying.

“Y/n, no.” Taehyung said, and tried to wipe her tears but she pushed him.

“What have I done to you? Why did you even return? I was so happy without you,” She exclaimed.

“What about me Y/n? I am happy only with you. You pushed me away, for Jungkook. And look now, he pushed you away. I will never, I promise I will never, I will never leave you,” He exclaimed and hugged her, even when she was trying to push him.