-70-

Jungkook smiled as he helped Jun and Eunae measure flour for the cookies.

Eunae, not a fan of big celebrations, appreciated the intimate family moment. The scent of vanilla and chocolate filled the air as they worked together. Y/n already ordered the cake but they wanted to bake, so that is why Jungkook was baking with Jun and Eunae.

Y/n walked into the kitchen, holding a beautifully decorated cake.

"Guess what, everyone? I got the job!" Excitement sparkled in her eyes as she placed the cake on the counter.

Jungkook's face lit up, and he pulled Y/n into a hug. "That's amazing news! I'm so proud of you," he exclaimed, squeezing her tightly. Y/n reciprocated the hug, caught up in the moment.

Jun, observing the scene, smirked playfully. "Looks like we're getting a double celebration today. Dad, let her breathe," he teased.

Y/n, realizing the unexpected hug, blushed and stepped back. "Sorry, got carried away. But this calls for cake, right?"

Jun grinned. "Cake! Cake!" he chanted, already reaching for the dessert.

Jungkook was happy too, but he saw Hyori texts. She kept asking where he was, and then she sent him ultrasound pictures. It made Jungkook feel weird.

As they gathered around the table to sing happy birthday, the doorbell rang. “Mom, is it dad?” Eunae said.

She was asking to invite Taehyung. Which Y/n was hesitant about.

Jungkook went to open it. A delivery person stood with a massive gift. Eunae opened the card from Taehyung's father, revealing a heartfelt birthday message and a present.

Eunae smiled, “But He didn't come? Dad and grandpa both didn't come. I am not cutting my cake without dad.”

“Eunae, stop now you have us right?” Y/n exclaimed but Eunae shook her head and crossed her arms.

Y/n doesn't want to scold her on her birthday, so she decided to invite Taehyung for some time. Jungkook was here too, she doesn't need to be afraid.

After a few minutes, Taehyung came and Eunae was really happy to see him, she only cut cake with him.

Y/n felt awkward in Taehyung's presence. He seemed to notice that, and decided to talk to her. “Sorry, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable.”

She didn't reply. And then Taehyung gave her a box. “It’s for Eunae, I don't know if she will like it or not. But I really work hard to buy her this,”

“Give it to her, she will like it.” Y/n said.

“No, it's embarrassing. I don't want to give it to her later, okay?” He replied.

“Taehyung, trust me, she will like any gift you give her.” Y/n said.

Taehyung was nervous to give her the gift, as it was not as expensive as the gifts she is used to. But Eunae was so happy, she hugged Taehyung and thanked him.

He felt so happy, he always felt happy and grateful when he was with Eunae and Y/n.

Taehyung saw that Jungkook was not speaking much. “Did you make any progress?” Taehyung asked.

“I think so, from her side.” Jungkook replied. Because he is seeing Y/n being more and more comfortable with him. It's just Jungkook who is avoiding her.

“Why do you look hesitant?” Taehyung asked.

“I just fck up, I really fck up everything.” Jungkook exclaimed.