-18-

“Miss Kang, here is the file.” Jungkook passed the file to her but she brushed her hand with him, he opened the file and placed it on the table.

“Hmm, Let me check.” She stepped closer to Jungkook, who took a step back. “Did it make any progress?”

She looked at Jungkook and asked him, and he started explaining.

“Good, you will present it at the meeting today.” She said,

“Me?” Jungkook asked surprised, she fixed her glasses with a smile.

“Of course you,” She fixed his tie, “I know you can do incredible job,”

He slightly pushed her hand. “Okay, then I will prepare for it,” he bowed and left the office.

Later at the meeting, Jungkook sensed Seulgi's lingering gaze, distracting him from the discussion at hand. As he glanced around the room, he noticed Taehyung's father and Hyori, a warm smile gracing her face.

He was not expecting them, but he wasn't surprised either to see them here.

After the meeting, Hyori approached Jungkook gracefully, extending a proper greeting. “Hi, It's good to see here Jungkook,”

He gave her a short smile. Hyori has always been nice to Jungkook, “Yes, are you joining the family business?”

“No, it's just dad trying to fit me in business, these days Taehyung Oppa is not really active in family business. So Dad is trying to fix me.” Hyori said.

“Where is he? I thought he was in Korea.” Jungkook said.

“Yeah but he is, leave him, tell me about Jun, how is he? I couldn't meet him,” She asked.

“He is fine, you should visit someday,” Jungkook said.

“Sure, I will, I am going to Paris for a few weeks, when I come back I will come by.” She said,

“Okay, good to see you.”

__

“Woah, your salary is three times mine.” Jungkook exclaimed, “Maybe I should have selected a design major too, I wouldn't be struggling this much.”

“Baby, I know you will become successful. I believe you,” She said. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Right now, I am proud of you, I always knew you would become a really good designer.”

She looked at him, kissed his cheek. “I wouldn't have done it without your support. Gosh, but I will surely get fired if I don't complete this project.”

“I know it will be incredible.” He said and kissed her forehead again.

“Jungkook, the company was offering a new apartment, it's in a really good neighborhood, the company will pay.” Y/n told him. And Jungkook frowned.

“Why would they?”

“What do you mean why would they? They are liking my work.” She replied.

“Yeah but it hasn't even been a complete month since you started working, why are they offering you so Much.” he asked. “It's weird you know,”

“Jungkook, I am the head designer in the company they hired me because the last one left the company , and that designer got the same treatment as me, so I don't think it is weird.”

“No, we are moving into the company's apartment, it's just too early in your career.” Jungkook exclaimed, he was silent before he spoke again.

“How's your boss?” he asked.