-54-

Jungkook's mother was about to ask something else but Taehyung came. “Sorry, I have to take my wife. Enjoy the party.”

Taehyung held her hand, Jungkook's mother nodded her head, she still wanted to know why Y/n married Taehyung.

Taehyung brought her back to the party, He softly caressed her cheeks, “What were you talking to her? I told you to be with me right?”

“Nothing,” She replied. Taehyung smiled, she knows it is a fake smile, Taehyung can't tolerate Jungkook's presence, if he could he would remove Jungkook from her life, which he tried to do.

“Smile baby, why are you making it look like I don't keep you happy?” He said. She forced a smile.

“Hmm,” He wrapped his arms around her waist. “Kiss my cheeks,”

“Do you want me to repeat?” He exclaimed, she shook her head and leaned in and kissed his cheek. Making Taehyung actually smile and kiss back on her cheeks. “I love you,”

He doesn't expect her to say ‘I love you too’, as he said he just wants to love her, he doesn't care if she loves him or not.

Maybe his father was right, If Taehyung had just waited for Y/n to accept him, she wouldn't have never, but this way at least he get to be with her.

Jungkook saw Y/n going with his mother, so he was curious to know what they talked about, and now he was watching Taehyung and Y/n.

“I like her,” Junseok said, Jungkook looked at Jun who was sipping his juice. “Why don't you marry her?”

Jungkook sighed. “I don't like her, and why do you even like that?”

Junseok shrugged his shoulders, “I don't know, I like Eunae and Her.”

“You will like Hyori too, she is loving and innocent.” Jungkook exclaimed. Jungkook does like Hyori, as she loved him for a long time but she never tried to come between him and Y/n in the past and waited for him.

“Yeah but she doesn't feel like a family,” Junseok replied. “Do you love her like you loved mom?”

Jungkook sighed, and turned to him, surely Kids this age ask way too many questions. He patted his head. “That is not possible, I can love nobody like I love her even if I try to.”

“Did she love you like that too?” He asked.

In the past Jungkook really believed that Y/n loved him more, because Jungkook couldn't express his love as he was always busy and studying, meanwhile Y/n would still shower him with care and love.

“Yes,” Jungkook replied. Junseok smiled and nodded his head.

“My buddy! What are you doing?!” Jin exclaimed.

Junseok got excited and jumped excitedly when he saw Jin. “Jin Uncle!”

He hugged him, And Jin lifted him up in his arms. “I will be back, okay?” Jungkook told them.

Jungkook went to the bar, and told the bartender to make a drink for him. He doesn't want to marry, surely he knows Hyori. But marrying her doesn't feel right. Being with anyone doesn't feel right to him. He knows he wouldn't be able to be a Good husband for anyone other than Y/n.

Why does she not care about the marriage? Does she really not hurt? Because of this, it was hurtful and painful for Jungkook.

He saw Y/n was alone and decided to talk to her. He went to her and brought her to the corner.

“What are you doing, Jungkook!” She exclaimed. He put his arms on the wall, locking her in between his arms.

“Do you still love me?” Jungkook asked.

“What? Just leave me.” Y/n pushed his chest but he pinned her arm and saw her flinching.

“Do you really don't care if I marry someone? Are you not jealous?” He asked, her eyes filled with tears.

“It's not my place to be jealous, You are not mine anymore, I lost you, Now you can be with whomever you want,” Y/n exclaimed.

“Whose fault was it?” he said.

“Mine, I know. It is my fault, I should haven’t hidden things from you. I didn't know about his intentions, and I know for that I should have listened to you. At that moment I actually thought of Taehyung as my best friend, he was my family, and I trusted him because of that, he has been with me at my worst. I was wrong to think of him as a friend. I regret it. I didn't just lose you, I lost Taehyung too,” Y/n exclaimed.

Her best friend Taehyung and her husband Taehyung are two different people.

“Lost Taehyung? You are with him,” Jungkook exclaimed. “Do you still love me?”

“What do you want to hear? Yeah, I do. I love you. What will that change? Are you gonna forgive me?” She asked.

He stared at her, he slowly leaned in and was about to kiss her lips. “Jungkook don't,” she exclaimed. Knowing well, Taehyung will k'll her if he sees her with Jungkook like this.

“You said you love me!” He whispered against her lips, while staring directly at her eyes.

She started crying, she wants to kiss him too but she knows she can't. She was afraid of getting insulted by Jungkook again. What if she gives in and it tries out to be revenge, she will not be able to handle that. “Please just, don't make things more complicated,”

Jungkook stared at her suddenly sobbing, Jungkook cupped her face. He doesn't want to see her cry.

Hyori stood there watching both of them. “Y/n are you okay?” She asked. Jungkook looked at her and stepped away. She hugged her and patted her back.

“Jungkook, I will take care of her, my father was calling you.” She said,

“Y/n,”Jungkook tried to touch her, but she pushed his hand. He stared at her, I'm worried. Hyori told Jungkook that Y/n is not feeling well so she will just send her home.

She brings Y/n outside in the parking lot. Suddenly Hyori pushed her. “What the fck were you saying to Jungkook? Why can't you stay away from him? Are fcking insane? Are you jealous that I am marrying him?”

She shook her, Taehyung saw them and asked, “What are you doing? Why are you yelling at my wife?”

“Your wife was kissing my fiance,” she lied.
“And she told him not to marry me.”

“Y/N, Is that true?” Taehyung asked.

“No,” She replied.

“Handle your wife, I don't want her around my fiance.” Hyori said.

“Who the fck are you to say that? I don't want your fiance around my wife. Don't dare to raise your voice at my wife again,” He exclaimed.

She crossed her arms and went inside. Taehyung looked at her.

“She is lying, I was just talking, I wasn't even talking to him, he was the one who pulled me away. We didn't kiss, I promise,” She exclaimed.

“Stop crying, don't create a scene right now.” He said. “You have five minutes, get yourself together and we are going Inside again,”

She tried, she tried to stop crying and went back in with Taehyung. This time he was with her all the time and didn't leave her even for a second. Y/n was just looking worried, he trusted her right? She hopes he does.

“Taehyung,” she pulled his shirt trying to get his attention, he looked at her.

“Yes baby?” He asked.

“She is lying, I didn't kiss Jungkook.” She exclaimed.

“Do you have any proof you didn't?” He asked. She shook her head. And he smiled. “Hmm, I think I have warned you right? I will never gonna leave you, even if you cheat, but you know what I will?”

He tugged her hair behind her ear, he could feel her body tremble, she was already scared and didn't want to know. “I will be a responsible husband, and teach you at lesson when we reach home, prepare your mind for that.”

__

I know it is a mess but I will close this mess up...