-17-

Jungkook and Y/n came home, he hasn't said even a word to her since the wedding, she knew he was mad and she decided to talk to him.

Y/n hesitated for a moment before taking a seat next to him.

"Jungkook, we need to talk," she began.

He avoided her gaze. "Talk about what?" he replied, his tone cold and distant.

"The fact that you've been giving me the silent treatment since the wedding," Y/n said, frustration edging into her words. "I need to know what's going on."

Jungkook sighed, finally turning to look at her. "Why didn't you tell me about Taehyung? Why keep it a secret?"

Y/n frowned, her mind racing to find the right words. "Jungkook, there's nothing between Taehyung and me. When you broke up with me."

His eyebrows furrowed, disbelief evident in his eyes. "So, what, you ran to him the moment we broke up? And slept with him?’

"No, it's not like that," Y/n insisted, a hint of frustration in her voice.

Jungkook's expression remained stern. "Even if we were on a break, I didn't expect you to turn to someone else so quickly."

"I didn't turn to him quickly, Jungkook. I don't even remember, I completely forgot it even happened because I don't remember it." she explained, her eyes pleading for understanding.

He looked at her, his eyes turned  into worry. “What do you mean you don't remember?”

“I was drinking, and then I blacked out. And when I woke,” She said,

“What the fck? Did he take advantage of you? I am fcking gonna k'll him.” Jungkook got really mad, and she could see it in his eyes too.

“Jungkook, I really don't remember. But I trust him, I am sure I made a stupid mistake or something. Or else he won't ever,” She exclaimed.

Jungkook hold her shoulder, “Tell me what happened exactly,”

Now he was more worried of Taehyung taking advantage of her then her sleeping with him.

She tried to explain, but she couldn't come up with anything valid, Taehyung manipulated the whole situation, and now Y/n doesn't even know if it was his fault or not.

“Y/n, you are not seeing him ever again.” Jungkook said.

“What why?”

“Y/n, he did it once, he can take advantage of you again too. So you are staying as far away from him as you can. Even if you meet him you will inform me.” He said.

He cupped her face, He sighed again. "I just don't get why you didn't tell me."

Y/n took a deep breath, “I am sorry , I know it was my fault, I should have told you, but everything happened in such a hurry.”

Jungkook nodded his head, trying to understand her part of the story too. He hugged and kissed her forehead. “For now on, I don't want you to hide anything from me, can we be honest?”

She hesitated before nodding her head. She hasn't told him that she works under Taehyung yet.

“I will,” she replied. It's not like she and Taehyung have any relationship, they are strictly professional at work.

__

Jungkook entered the office on his first day, ready to make a good impression. As he worked, he couldn't help but notice his boss, Seulgi, showing an unusual interest in him.

Throughout the day, Seulgi's glances lingered, and her conversations seemed a bit too personal. Asking him more about his personal life, but he tried to be straight forward.

At lunch time she offered him, "We should grab lunch together, Jungkook. Get to know each other better."

Jungkook, trying to remain professional, said, "I appreciate the offer, Miss Kang, but I need to focus on settling in today."

Despite his efforts to ignore the signals, Jungkook couldn't shake off the feeling that there was more to Seulgi's interest than just being a welcoming boss.

___

Y/n knocked on the door, before she entered, presenting her designs.

Taehyung stared at them, “Hmm, where are the samples?” He asked.

She showed him, she really hoped they didn't get rejected this time. “I've put a lot of thought into them.”

After a thoughtful pause, Taehyung finally nodded approvingly.

“You've got the green light.” He said.

“Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to bring these designs to life.” She couldn't contain her excitement, and a beaming smile crossed her face.

“I will start the process right away.” She said.

“ Looking forward to seeing the finished product.” Taehyung said, Y/n smiled still excited.

Taehyung's father entered the office, his gaze falling on Y/n. Sensing the tension, Taehyung gestured for her to leave.

“Y/n, could you give us a moment?”

Y/n nodded and exited the room, leaving father and son alone.

“Is she the reason you opened this brand?” His father asked, raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment before admitting the truth.

“Well, I've always had an interest in fashion, but Y/n was a significant inspiration.” He replied

His father chuckled knowingly.

“Hmm, she is the main goal? Are you serious about this brand?”

“For some time.” Taehyung replied.

His father smiled, “Good. Come back and work in the family business, wrapped this matter, what is taking you so long? If you like her,”

“I don't need advice from you. I want to handle her with love and care.” Taehyung said.

His father chuckled. “Love and care. Your mother wouldn't be with me if I had handled her with only love and care.”

“She is not with you, with us.” He replied. “Are you not guilty?”

“No, Fear plays an important role, if she wasn't afraid of me, she would have left me a long time ago. At least I know she didn't leave him for someone else.” He said.

Taehyung clenched his fists. “Why? Why did you hurt her? Did you stop loving her?”

He finally asked the question he wanted for a really long time. “It was her fault, not mine. I loved her, but she broke my trust.”

___