-62-

Taehyung entered his dimly lit room. Y/n lay motionless on the bed, the maid by her side attempting to wake her. Frowning, Taehyung took a seat next to her, gently shaking her shoulder.

"Y/n, wake up. You need to eat something," he urged, his voice soft but filled with worry. Y/n groaned, her brows furrowing in pain. Taehyung's concern deepened, and he instructed the maid to fetch a tray and some painkillers.

As the maid hurried out, Taehyung focused on Y/n, gently calling her name. "Y/n, can you hear me? Where does it hurt?" He searched her face for any sign of acknowledgment, but she remained unresponsive, lost in the grip of discomfort.

He doesn't know which part of her body would be hurting, maybe the whole body.

Anxiety etched across his features, Taehyung anxiously awaited the maid's return. When she returned with the tray and medication, Taehyung carefully handed Y/n a glass of water along with the painkillers, hoping to ease her pain.

"Please, Y/n, talk to me. Where does it hurt?" he implored, his worry deepening as she didn't reply, leaving him with an unsettling sense of helplessness.

He kissed her forehead, he should have controlled his anger but ever since Jungkook came back, even when he is not even doing anything, yet just his presence is making Taehyung insecure and furious.

“What to do? Should I hide you, My love?” He mumbled. “Should we move away? Just us?”

He caressed his hand, “You will be okay.”
___

Taehyung quietly entered the room, his exhaustion evident after a long day at work. He was expecting her to wake up now, he held the gift he bought for her.

She doesn't get impressed or happy by any gift, but he still tries to give her gifts.

He was disappointed to see her still unconscious, Taehyung gently approached her. He noticed her stillness, the worry intensifying as he realized she hadn't stirred.

“Has she woken up or eaten anything throughout the day?” He asked the maid

"Mr. Kim, she hasn't moved all day. She is just groaning in pain. It might be best to take her to the hospital.” The maid replied.

"Hospital? But she's just sleeping, right?" He said.

"She hasn't eaten, and we can't wake her up. It's concerning, sir. She needs medical attention." The maid exclaimed.

“No, she is fine. I will call Dr. Park, if I find it necessary.” He replied. The maid was worried but she nodded her head and bowed before leaving.

His gaze shifted back to Y/n, and he observed her dry lips, he kissed her lips. “You like to make me worry.”

Unwrapping the gift, revealing a diamond necklace, he made her wear it, Gently brushing a strand of hair from her face, he whispered, “Sorry,”

Taehyung anxiously dialed Dr. Park's number. He explained Y/n's condition, and the urgency in his voice conveyed the gravity of the situation.

Dr. Park arrived promptly, a concerned expression mirrored on his face as he examined Y/n.

After administering treatment and setting up the IV drip, he turned to Taehyung. "She needs rest, but if she doesn't wake up soon, we might have to consider admission."

Taehyung nodded, his eyes reflecting a mix of fear and determination.

As he stood in the hallway, his young daughter Eunae approached, her innocent eyes wide with concern. "Daddy, is Mommy okay?”

Taehyung managed a reassuring smile, "Mommy's just a bit tired, sweetheart. Dr. Park is helping her feel better."

“You hurt her again?” She asked. Taehyung shook his head.