-45-

Taehyung's father entered, his disapproving gaze landing on his son. Taehyung saw his father and thought maybe he is here for Y/n. But she father started scolding Taehyung

"Why did you bring her to hospital, Taehyung?" his father barked,"This isn't how we handle our affairs. You've invited the media circus into our lives. Because you the whole media is talking about how the new wedded daughter in law of Kim Empire attempt suic’de,”

Taehyung stood his ground, "I don't care about the media. I just wanted her to be okay, Dad. I remember what happened to Mom, if you kept her in hospital she would be alive,”

Maybe but she didn't die because he brought her home and got her treatment there. She died because of something else.

“She's suffering, and I couldn't bear to see her in pain. Why is she not happy with me? I am doing everything.”

His father's frustration boiled over. "How could you let all this happen to her? You have been married for just a month, Taehyung. How will you handle her for the rest of the life? What kind of husband are you?"

Taehyung's gaze hardened, “Dad, I have done nothing compared to what you have, mom would still smile, and meanwhile Y/n doesn't want to even try doing anything for me, I didn't hit her, she is the one who is trying to k’ll herself again and again,”

His father was silent, Taehyung's mother never tried to k’ll herself because she wanted to live, she wanted her husband to become how he was, she wanted her husband to trust her, know the truth but sadly that never happened.

And she loved his father. Meanwhile Y/n doesn't.

His father sighed, "You should have been more careful. We can't afford any scandals. Your actions reflect on this family."

He nodded his head and then the doctor told Taehyung that everything is ready for ab*rtion.

“Why are you getting her ab*rtion?” His father asked.

“I don't want his memory in our life. It's not my child.” Taehyung said.

His father sighed and crossed his arms, his stared at Y/n who was laying on the hospital bed.

“Maybe she needs his memory. You took her first child from her too, let her have this one. I am not in support of ab*rtion. Children are innocent.” He replied.

“But dad, what if she thinks of Jungkook?” Taehyung asked.

“What if she d’es?” His father asked Taehyung, “Let her have the baby, maybe she doesn't try to k’ll herself for him or her.”

Taehyung nodded his head, for him Y/n is more important too.
__

Jungkook stared at the text and was hurt. He didn't want to believe she sent this.

Why has he changed so much?

His tears streamed down his face as he clutched his wounded heart.

He couldn't shake the pain caused by everything Y/n did. He asked Hyori to tell him which hospital she is in. “Tell me where is she, I just want to see her.” He exclaimed.

“What happened? Why you started crying suddenly? Come inside Jungkook, calm down first.”  Hyori exclaimed and made him sit. He put his phone aside and covered his face. She read the text and knew it's not Y/n who sent this

"Jungkook, it hurts to see you like this." She exclaimed and cupped his face. Hurts more, she doesn't want Jungkook to ever be treated badly, she always wants him to be treated well. “Just Forget her and move on,”