-72-

As Hyori left, Jungkook gently entered Junseok's room, finding him tearful. He lifted him onto his lap, softly wiping away the tears. "Hey, buddy, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Junseok sniffled, "I don't like her. Why can't you just be with mom? She treats me with so much love.”

Jungkook sighed, holding Junseok a little tighter. "I know it's confusing, pal. I messed up. It was my fault,”

“Your fault?” Junseok asked.

Jungkook's voice wavered as he explained, tears welling in his own eyes. “Yeah, my fault. I left your mom when I should have trusted her and been with her. You know how much she cried because I took you away from her?”

“You took me away from her? Why wasn't it the monster?" Junseok asked, looking up at his father with innocent eyes.

“It was but I let him take her away. That's my fault too, right? I should have been with her, I didn't. I was just thinking about myself and how much I was hurt. But I never saw her pain,” Jungkook exclaimed.

“That's sad,” Jun said.

He wiped his tears, "Daddy made a big mistake. I thought I knew better, but I was wrong. I hurt your mom and still hurt her, and now I have to live with that. But I promise, I'll do everything to make it right, for you and for her."

Junseok wrapped his small arms around Jungkook, sensing his father's pain. “Stop crying,”

Jungkook smiled as Junseok patted his back. “I will talk to mom and let her know how sorry you are.”

“No, I will do it myself. I should win her back right?”
__

Y/n sketched designs in the bustling fashion studio, lost in her creative world.  As she immersed herself in vibrant fabrics and bold patterns, the joy of designing overshadowed any lingering worries.

Y/n's gaze suddenly shifted to an elegantly dressed woman entering the studio. Graceful and poised, the woman exuded timeless charm, catching Y/n's attention. It was Jungkook's mother, who is still  a renowned fashion icon even in her 50s.

"Hello there. I wasn't expecting her, Y/n?" She said while smiling.

"Oh, hello! I'm doing well, thank you." Y/n was surprised.

Y/n admired the way she effortlessly carried herself.

"I've heard wonderful things about your work. It's good you are focusing on your career. You have a talent for capturing style." She said,

"Thank you so much. It means a lot coming from you." Y/n smiled.

In the midst of the conversation, Jungkook's mother extended an invitation.

"I'm hosting a personal event next week. I'd love for you to join us." She said,

"I'd be honored! Thank you for the invitation." She smiled.
__

Jin glanced at his watch, anxiously tapping his foot as he waited in his usual spot.

He was eager to meet Y/n again, the person who had unknowingly captured his attention. He needs to return her something too.

As he looked around, lost in his thoughts, Taehyung approached, a curious expression on his face.

"Why are you stalking Y/n?" Taehyung questioned.

Jin, caught off guard, raised an eyebrow. "Stalking? How do you even know I'm waiting for Y/n?"

"I've seen you here before, always watching." Taehyung said.