-61-

This is the last chapter with ab*se, I really hope it is...

Taehyung tiptoed into Eunae's room, his heart heavy with emotions. The soft glow of the nightlight revealed Eunae curled up in her bed, peacefully asleep.

He couldn't help but marvel at the innocence that rested in her features. He never wanted to scare her or make his children go through what he has gone through.

Gently, he leaned down and pressed a tender kiss on her forehead.

The touch stirred Eunae from her slumber, and confusion replaced the fear on her face.

She looked up at her father, fear clouding her eyes. Before Taehyung could reassure her, a whimper escaped her lips, escalating into tearful sobs.

"Shh, Eunae, it's Daddy," he whispered, his own eyes welling up. "I'm so sorry if I scared you."

As he spoke, Taehyung's voice trembled with regret and genuine concern.

He sat beside her, reaching out to comfort her, but she recoiled, still frightened. Tears streamed down both of her faces, as she started yelling.

He tried to pat her head but she moved away, trying to get as far as she could. Then his anger boiled in, “Don't be scared of me, if you forgive me I promise I will not hurt your mom, if you don't come near me I will hurt her.” He tried to scare Eunae too.

“No, don't hurt mom, please dad.” she mumbled while tears scrolled down.

He hugged her, Taehyung started crying too seeing how scared Eunae was.

"I promise, sweetheart, I'll never hurt Mommy again," Taehyung vowed, his voice cracking. "Daddy loves your mom more than anything, and I want us to be happy. Can you forgive Daddy?"

Eunae can’t forgive Taehyung, not this early. Maybe she will never be able to trust him again.

“Don't hurt her,” She exclaimed.

“If you forgive me, I will not. If you didn't. I will. Talk to me, I am serious Eunae.” It felt so wrong but he doesn't know how else he can make Eunae forgive her.

The door creaked open, and Y/n entered the room to find Taehyung and Eunae in the midst of their emotional exchange.

Y/n looked upset as She scooped up Eunae in her arms, comforting her.

"Tae, what were you thinking?" Y/n's tone held a mix of disappointment and frustration as she shot him a stern look. "You can't just come into her room like this, especially when you've been drinking."

Taehyung hung his head, remorse washing over him. "I-I just wanted to see her, to make sure she's okay," he stammered.

“Mom, she said she would hurt you if I didn't talk to him,” Eunae said.

Y/n got more furious. “You were threatening my daughter now? What is wrong with you? I can tolerate what you do to me, I would let you harm her,”

“Y/n, I will not harm her.” Taehyung said.

“You said that to me too, Taehyung.” She said.

“I know, I am sorry. Eunae, I want her to feel comfortable with me again,” Taehyung replied.

“Just leave right now, please.” Y/n said. Taehyung stepped closer near her, she clinge to Eunae, afraid that he would hurt her or Eunae. But he kissed her forehead, and then cupped Eunae's cheeks.

“Forgive me okay? Please.” He kissed her cheeks, before leaving.

Eunae was just crying and Y/n hugged her tightly. “Are you okay right? What happened? He didn't hurt you right?” She asked.