-67-

“Let me fix the marriage that I have broken.” Taehyung said.

“No, I don't want you to fix anything,” Jungkook exclaimed.

“Dude, I want to.” Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook stood up, and fixed his blazer.

Taehyung did too, and then he put his hand over Jungkook's shoulder, before punching his face again.

“Fck b’tch! What's wrong with you!” Jungkook yelled.

“At least, she will treat your wounds. But not mine. See you around” Taehyung exclaimed before walking to the exit.

“Don't you dare show up in front of me!” Jungkook said.

“If you could give her a kiss from me.” He yelled back.

“Psycho!” Jungkook exclaimed.
_

As Jungkook stood at Y/n's doorstep, he was here to pick Jun. She opened the door and her face lit up with surprise. "Hey, Jungkook, what happened?" she asked, concerned in her eyes.

Jungkook hesitated before replying, "Taehyung.”

“What is his problem,” She mumbled. "Come in," Y/n said, leading him inside.

She fetched a first aid kit and motioned for him to sit. As she cleaned his wounds, their eyes met, they were being this close after such a long time.

“Did you only get hit or did you hit him too?” She asked.

“Of course, I did. He is unrecognizable after that,” Jungkook said. She nodded her head.

The simple act of tending to wounds had brought them closer, and neither of them could deny the palpable chemistry in the air.

She patted the cotton on his cheek, he made a noise. “You sure? You can't even handle a little bit of alcohol on your wound.”

“It stings,” he said. Y/n chuckled. “Your touch give me chills,”

She purposely pressed the cotton against his wound, with a smile causing him to groan.

“I thought my touch was stinging you,” She replied with a laugh. Jungkook smiled as he was seeing her laugh after such a long time .He shook his head.

“No, I crave your touch, Every second,” he said. She stared at his eyes. He reached out to touch her waist. Y/n paused for a moment, their eyes locking.

“Just touch?” She asked. He shook his head.

“I crave you, every part of you.” He replied.

He leaned in and kissed her lips, their lips touched for just 2 seconds. Because Y/n pulled away and stepped back and looked away.

“Y/n,” He cupped her face, she pushed his hand away. She doesn't know why it hurts so much when he kisses her lips.

“I know I fcked up, I am regretting it, but How long are you gonna punish me?” He asked.

“Punish you?” She questions. “You can leave Jungkook, no one asked you to stay with me. If this is punishment for you,”

“No, I didn't mean it that way, it hurts Y/n. We both deserve to be together, don't you think so too?” He asked. “Taehyung ruined everything-”

“It's not about him anymore, Jungkook. What he did or not, I don't care anymore. I don't want to even think about him,” She replied.

“What about us? Don't you want us?” Jungkook asked. She stared at him and took a deep breath.