-37-

Y/n descended the stairs upon hearing Jungkook's voice, but her surprise turned into pure joy as she laid eyes on Jun.

She rushed towards Jun, taking him from Jungkook and enveloping him in a tight hug.

"Jun! I can't believe you're here!" She kiss his forehead. “I am seeing you after such a long time.”

Tears streamed down her face as she hugged Jun.

Jungkook, standing nearby, observed them. He gently pulls Jun away from Y/n.

“You have met him, we are leaving now.” He said.

“What? What do you mean? Jungkook don't, you know how painful it is to grow up with single parent-”

“It is not. My father gave me more love than Your parents who abandoned you.” Jungkook exclaimed, he knows he will love Jun more on his own.

“Jungkook,” She still tried to hold onto Jun. “I did everything for Jun, don't take him from me.”

Taehyung stood there and rolled his eyes over the family drama, he thought he was over but it was never ending.

She hold Jungkook's hug, “Please just listen, “I deserve to be with Jun,” Y/n, still clinging to him, pleaded for him not to go. "Don't leave. I can't bear to live without Jun."

Jungkook chuckled, "Don't worry, you will not d’e without Jun. If you did, I would gladly attend the funeral, and let Jun know his mother actually loves him.”

“Jungkook, not Jun please. I want to see him grow, I want to love him,” She exclaimed. But Jungkook was not feeling sad for her even a little.

He thinks she will move on, but Jungkook knows it will be harder for him to move on without Jun.

“Jun is my son, and I would make him grow away from you. I don't need a liar and cheater to be his mother. ” Jungkook said.

“I hate you! You just don't understand me! I would have never lied to you if you were so insecure! You have always been jealous of Taehyung! That is why I never want to tell you that I am working with him. And I didn't sleep with him! I was working for you and Jun. Because you had no job.” she exclaimed .

Jungkook crossed his arm. “Tell me now, are you not sleeping with him now? We just parted ways and the first thing you did was to marry him,”

“Your fault, you sl’t shame me so much! And his father threatened me that he will k’ll Jun if I didn't marry Taehyung, I came to you to help me that day right but what did you do in return huh? You asked my charges, let's not forget all that.” She exclaimed.

“More lies, interesting.” Jungkook mumbled. “Still, tell me why are you giving yourself to him?”

“Because,” She doesn't know, she couldn't come up with anything that will be on her side. She is just being mindless. She is so hurt by her life falling apart, that she thinks it's okay if she gives herself to Taehyung and let him handle it.

“Hmm, I got my answer Y/n.” Jungkook exclaimed, she started crying a lot, and held his arm.

“Jungkook, don't leave me please, I love you so much. And I love Jun. Please don't take him away from him.” She started crying on her knees.

And Jungkook got flashbacks of his childhood, but the roles have been reversed, because Y/n was the one crying on her knees except for his father.

She holds his arm, “I am sorry, you have been accusing me for so long I end up actually doing it. Please don't leave, I love you.”