-78-✨

Y/n rubbed her eyes as she woke up, the warm morning sunlight filtering through the curtains. She was wearing Jungkook's shirt but he wasn't on the bed. She slowly got off the bed and walked out of the room.

The aroma of breakfast drew her to the kitchen. There, she found Jungkook, shirtless and focused on cooking.

"Good morning," she whispered, still half in a dreamlike state.

Jungkook turned around, a smile lighting up his face. "Hey, baby. Did you sleep well?"

Approaching him, Y/n couldn't resist the urge to kiss his bare back. "Feels like the past six years were just a dream," she mused. “A nightmare,”

“They were painfully long, but this is not a dream,” He cupped her face and kissed her cheeks, his eyes got a little teary. “You are real, This is reality.”

He kissed her lips, he can't express how grateful he feels to have her again. And he never wants to lose her again.

He held her waist and placed her on the counter, he stared at her face with a smile.

She really thought she would never be able to heal from how Taehyung broke her, but Jungkook is the only one who could have helped her feel the way she was.

She wouldn't be able to be herself with anyone else.

As they chatted, Jungkook mentioned, "Oh, by the way, Junseok is coming home with the driver soon. We can all have breakfast together."

“That's good, I was missing him.” she said.

“Can we all live together? Please I want us all together as a family.” Jungkook exclaimed.

“Surely, you can bring your things here.” Y/n said. Jungkook was happy that she agreed to live with him.

“Can we not live here? I understand you feel attached to this place, but Y/n this place suffocates me, there are so many bad memories attached to this house. I know there are good ones too, but I want to move on completely from the past,” Jungkook exclaimed.

She understands his side too, it's true that she felt like home in this house for the first time. But living alone makes her realize that Jungkook makes her feel like home. Doesn't matter which place it is, if she is with him, she will find peace.

“We can decide that after marriage,” She said.

“Marriage? Whose marriage?” He asked, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Ours. Maybe you don't want to remarry me?” She asked.

“Ahh, yes of course honey.” He kissed her lips, his hand caressing her thighs as he slowly patted her legs but the kiss was interrupted when someone patted Jungkook’s leg, he flinched and he yelled.

Making Y/n and Eunae confused too. “Oh god, Eunae.” Jungkook looked at her. He thought they were all alone.

He picked her up in his arms, Y/n got off the counter. There isn't much freedom to do wherever and whenever you want after having kids.

“Why were you kissing mom, only dad can kiss her,” Eunae asked. Jungkook and Y/n shared nervous stares.

“Eunae he is appa too right?” Y/n exclaimed, as Y/n lifted in her arms.

Eunae shook her head, “No, Mom. Does that mean we are not living with dad?”

“Eunae come let's go and freshen up.” Y/n said, she looked at her and gave her a nod as she took Eunae to the bathroom. While Eunae was asking questions, as Y/n help her freshen up.