-43-

Jiyong came home and greeted Jungkook and then her wife. He hugged her and tried to kiss her but she stopped him

“You smoked?” Haeun asked.

“Just one cigarette,” he replied.

“You were doing so well, one cigarette will lead to more. You will get addicted again and don't tell me you drink too?” She exclaimed.

“Stop scolding me, and I didn't. Jungkook, tell me about your day.” He was in a good mood so he turned to Jungkook and started asking about him.

They played for a while and then ate dinner, but Haeun didn't even eat dinner and she was focused on work. After Jungkook went to sleep he came to her.

“How long are you gonna work? You will get tired.” Jiyong said.

Haeun was focused on her work, “There is so much to do and so little time.”

She replied, he crossed his arms. She again started ignoring him, she is just too busy with work. She takes life  seriously and Jiyong doesn't. He likes to live freely and Haeun likes to be prepared and think properly.

She liked him for that, but she thought maybe he would know that life can't be spent carelessly. You have to be mindful of what you and not.

Jiyong stared at her, it doesn't seem like she will pay attention to him. He stood up and wore his coat. She finally looked at him. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah, I remember something.” He said.

“Don't drink or smoke and when will you return?” She asked. He sat with her for an hour and she didn't pay attention to her and now suddenly she was asking him questions.

“Hmm, I don't know whatever she leaves me, she can't get enough of me,“ He said, trying to make her feel bad and left. Haeun was surprised by what he just said.

He went outside the house and called Myeong, she picked it up. “Are you home?”

He asked while he was walking towards her house.
__

Yeesung sat at the dining table, lost in thought, he hadn't asked Eunsook any questions about the note.

He knows that Hyeonjun and his wife don't have a romantic relationship like that but still, he can't imagine his brother having an affair with his own wife.

Taehyung excitedly tugged at his sleeve. “Dad, are you coming to my baseball match today?"

He was still in his night dress, he woke up early just to ask his father to come.

Yeesung looked into his son's eager gaze, managing a warm smile. "Of course, Tae. I promise I'll.”

Taehyung satisfied with his father's assurance, and headed off to get ready for the game.

As Yeesung left for work, Eunsook, his wife, said her goodbyes. "Have a great day, dear," she uttered, her focus already shifting to preparing Taehyung for his big moment.

But she didn't look at him, as she was focused on Taehyung but then she turn to him and he had already left and sat on his car.

She stared at him and got a little sad, as he always kisses her before leaving.

“Goodbye honey,” Hyeonjun said from behind, making her flinch.

She turned to him, “What? Did you call me honey?”

“Me? No, I was saying that to Hanni.” He replied.

“But Why? She is going to work with you.” She exclaimed.