-27-

Taehyung leaned against the cold metal table as he stared at Jungkook through the thick glass barrier. Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

"Why are you here, Taehyung?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung's grin widened. "Jungkook, my friend, you're in a misfortune, But don't worry, I've got a solution for you."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow,"I doubt anything you suggest is a solution."

Taehyung chuckled, tapping his fingers on the table. "Oh, it is, Jungkook. You see, all you have to do to walk out of this place is to sign those divorce papers."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, and then get furious ."Divorce Y/n? Never."

Taehyung's laughter. "Jungkook, can we be honest now? You already know about the affair, she can't be with someone like you, she needs a man who can provide for her. you know about the betrayal, yet still you want to be with her?”

“We will solve our problem, you need to fck off and get a life.” Jungkook exclaimed.

Making Taehyung chuckled, “You're really going to choose her over your freedom? How sweet. But I'm afraid you've underestimated the lengths I'm willing to go. And Y/n want divorce too.”

Jungkook leaned forward, his voice firm. "Fck off. I am not divorcing her.”

Taehyung's expression turned cold, "Jungkook, you have no idea what I'm capable of. Rotting in jail might be the best option for you, then."

As Taehyung turned to leave, Jungkook's gaze remained resolute, he clenched his fists.
__

Y/n was trembling, unable to gather herself after the emotional turmoil of the past few hours.

She wiped away the lingering tears, realizing that she needed to compose herself as she had to bring Jun to the daycare. 

As Y/n arrived, the daycare babysitter noticed her distressed states "Are you okay?"

Y/n forced a smile, replying, "I am," but her eyes betrayed the truth.

Leaving the daycare, Y/n unexpectedly found Taehyung waiting for her. He knew she would come here to pick Jun.

He extended an apology, concern etched across his face, "I'm sorry, Y/n."

Sensing her vulnerability, he gently suggested, “What happened?”

He gently touched her shoulder, “DON'T TOUCH ME!” She yelled at him and hugged Jun tightly.

“I am sorry, are you okay?” He asked, he could literally see her shaking, to the point she dropped Jun’s baby bag. Taehyung picks it and holds Y/n’s arm.

“You are not okay,” He exclaimed. "Why don't you sit in my car for a moment?"

He opened the door for her, she couldn't stop crying and shaking. “Now what the fck happened to your wrist?” He asked.

“I need Jungkook,” She started crying as he tried to touch her. But she pushed his hand away.

“Tell me what happened?” He asked.

She needs Jungkook, he is her only family, he and Jun are her family. There is literally no one else who she can trust.

“Why did you even go to him?” He asked, he was furious to hear what happened.

“I don't know, I want Jungkook out of Jail.” She exclaimed and started crying.

“Okay, I am sorry. It was my fault, I will get him out. Stop crying please,” Taehyung said. She shook her head.

“Just do it right now,” she said.

“I will, let's go home first.” He said. She shook her head.

“No, Jungkook,”

“Calm down, it's already late, I promise to get him out tomorrow, Think about Jun.” he exclaimed.

__

Taehyung brought her to his house not because he had any ill intentions, but because Hyori was home and she helped him to calm Y/n down and take care of Jun.

Y/n was not even sleeping, but she was tired while making Jun sleep she fell asleep too.

Taehyung was mad at her step father, he did nothing when they were teens but now Taehyung had the power to mess up his business and that's what he did. And make sure her step father’s company faces  severe consequences and damage.

Hyori came to Taehyung who was in his study. He was still on his phone, he looked at Hyori and hung up the call.

“What are you even doing Oppa?” She asked. “She told me, Jungkook is in jail Because of you.”

“He hit her in front of me, he is there because of the consequences.” Taehyung replied.

“She told me, and I know Jungkook, he is a good person. And really a good husband. Why are you trying to ruin their marriage?” she exclaimed.

“I will treat her better, and provide for her more.” Taehyung replied.

“Don’t, and get him out of jail as soon as you can. I can't see them suffering like this, and this way you will not be able to find happiness.” She said,

“He is not getting out.” Taehyung replied.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, not until he divorce her.” Taehyung said and crossed his arms. “He doesn't deserve her.”

“Your blood is showing its true color, I am more afraid of you and I was of dad. Mom would be so disappointed, she didn't raise you to be like this.” Hyori said.

Taehyung stood up, “Say whatever you want,

___

Jungkook sat on the cold, unforgiving bench in jail cell, his pride swallowed by the stark reality of his situation.

Self made. It sounds so good to be one. But it is hard. Especially for an outsider, whose everyone is again.

Jungkook never tried to get short cuts for success, he thought he will get it by hard work, but no.

He was given a chance to call, and he decided to  dial the number he had never thought he would call. His heart was pounding.

He never expect himself to calling her for help, when his whole life he has just insulted his mother.

The phone rang until a hesitant voice answered. "Hello?"

"Mom," Jungkook hesitated, swallowing his pride, "it's me, Jungkook."
__

She didn't disappoint him. Without hesitation, she was there the next moment and got him out of jail.

“Sorry for calling you,” He said.

“No, I am glad you did,” she said and caressed his hand.

“Money is important, right? I thought I would earn a lot and spend it on her. I thought I will study hard and work hard to give her a good life, you know the life Dad could never give you, look at me now.” He let out a sad chuckle.

“Jungkook, I have said this, what belongs to me is yours too.” She said.

Jungkook cautiously asked, "Do I have any right to your money? Your assets?"

His mother, glancing at him with a softened gaze, replied, "Jungkook, everything that belongs to me is yours. You're my son, and I'll always care for you."

“I want them on my name,”

__