-26-

Y/n stood in the cold police station, her eyes filled with determination as she defended her husband, Jungkook.

The police officer looked stern, holding a file that painted a troubling picture of domestic violence.

"We received a report alleging domestic violence, ma'am. Your husband is accused of being abusive. We take these matters seriously." The officer said.

"Officer, you don't understand. Jungkook is the nicest person I know. He has never hurt me, not even once." She exclaimed.

The officer raised an eyebrow, skeptical of her words.  "Ma'am, these reports are taken seriously. We can't ignore them.”

“Do you have any evidence that he did?” she asked.

“We have a complaint, a really strong one. And proof, ma’am look at your face, what happened to you face?” The officer asked. She tried to cover it with makeup but there was a tiny bruise that was still showing.

"I can vouch for his character. He would never harm me or anyone else." She said.

She pleaded with the officer, desperation in her eyes.

“We need to investigate thoroughly, ma'am. If your husband is innocent, it will come to light. But we must follow the procedure.”

“What are you not listening to me? When I am saying he has never hurt me?”

“Mrs. Jeon, wives like you come and be pathetic by taking sides of their abusive husbands, we are just trying to help you.”

“He is not abusive,” she said.

The officer sighed, realizing the complexity of the case.

"We'll conduct a thorough investigation. If there's foul play involved, the truth will surface."

As Y/n left the police station, they didn't even let her meet Jungkook. She knew it was Taehyung, so she decided to talk to him.

__

Y/n confronted Taehyung, "Taehyung, why did you report Jungkook to the police? What the fck is your problem?"

Taehyung looked at her with a serious expression. "I care about you, Y/n. I couldn't stand seeing you in a toxic relationship."

Y/n shook her head, disagreeing. "It's not caring, Taehyung. You should have stayed out of our relationship. Jungkook and I love each other; we're not in a toxic relationship."

Taehyung defended himself, his voice tinged with concern. “Why doesn't he trust you then?”

Y/n sighed, frustrated by his misguided actions. “Stop this, please, right now, just take your complain back,”

She exclaimed and started crying. Taehyung stared at her and clenched his fist, he shook.  “He hit you, he crossed the limit,”

“Taehyung, I slapped him first! I crossed the limit first,”. She exclaimed.

“It's different for you,” he replied.

“Why the fck it is different? There is no difference between me and you, but the only difference in that situation was you interfering, he wouldn't even had hit me if you didn't interfere,” She exclaimed.

“Why? Listen, please don't,” He walked closer to her. “Don't, you don't need to tolerate,” he cupped her face.

She pushed his hand, “Tolerate what? Jungkook has never hurt me. We trust each other, and as a couple, we could have solved any issues. It was my mistake that led to this, not his actions. You had no right to intervene."