-49-

Hyori kissed his lips, Jungkook held her hand. “It's enough Hyori.”

“Why? We are going to marry, and my future husband is so good at bed, I just can't get enough.” she exclaimed with a smile.

He can't right now. All he was thinking was Y/n.

She cupped his face, “Jungkook, what are you thinking?”

“I was thinking about Y/n,” He replied. Her expression changed.

“Why are you thinking about her?” She asked.

“I thought I would be okay. But it hurt when I saw her.” Jungkook said it was really making him think that he should leave and not come back.

“Don't be, she is happy you should too right?” Hyori replied.

“Is she really happy?” He asked.

“Yes, she is. She had already moved on.”

“What's the name of her daughter? She told me she was pregnant, could she be my child?”

“Jungkook, I have already told you, right? She got an abortion and Eunae is Taehyung Oppa’s daughter.” Hyori said.

“I know, I remember.” He replied.

Hyori kissed his cheek, “Don't feel sad, it was a long time ago. Can you forget Taehyung Oppa's faults too? It was obvious he liked her since highschool, he always stepped back whenever Y/n told him too, but what can he do when Y/n wanted him too?”

Jungkook chuckled, “So you are saying it's only Y/n,”

“Of course. She made many wrong decisions, it's sad to see her being with Oppa just for money, because he really loves her but at the end of the day I just want them to be happy. So I don't care.” She exclaimed.

“What about you? Why do you want to be with me?” He asked, he doesn't even put effort yet Hyori is always ready for anything that he says.

“I love you,” she hugged him. “Do you remember yelling at me when we met for the first time? I kinda fell for you then.”

“You fell for me because I yelled at you?” Jungkook chuckled because he thinks she is really innocent.

“Yes, right after yelling you apologized and comforted me.” She replied.

“I don't even remember it.”

Hyori caressed his hair, “I love you,”

“I love you too,” he replied, he never thought it would be this easy to just say it without even feeling a thing for her.”

She sat on top of him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed her lips.

__

Taehyung caressed her bare back softly while staring at her face. She is so close to him, yet so far. Y/n was staring back wondering what was going in his head.

“Do you want to leave me?” Taehyung asked. She knows she can't say yes. “Tell me,”

“I am not happy with you,” she replied. He raised his hand, she flinched but he softly touched her cheeks.

“Why? I give you everything without you even asking,” he said.

“Taehyung let's just sleep.” She said and closed her eyes.

“Tell me?” He asked again.

“Are you asking this question because of Jungkook? Because I really don't care about him anymore,” She said.