-36-✨

Jungkook's mother looked at him, concern etched across her face. "Jungkook, why do you want to leave?”

Jungkook took a deep breath, "I want to stand on my own two feet. I want to earn money on my own and be a better person, not just for me but for Jun. I will return you the one the money I took from you.”,

“Don't be ridiculous Jungkook, you own everything that's mine. Please don't leave,” she said.

“I have too, I want to focus on myself and I select on the job I applied for months ago, its outside of Korea but it is a good job, I promise I will take good care of Jun, I want to be the kind of father Dad was for me."

His mother sighed,  "But Y/n will be devastated, Jungkook. Have you thought about that? If you stayed here, she would be able to meet Jun monthly or weekly,”

Jungkook explained. "And about Y/n, I'll make sure she meets Jun. I don't want to keep them apart. But I don't want to see her, it hurts. I just need to find my own path.”

She hugged him, “You started living with me after so many years, I don't want you to leave.”

Jungkook is not used to hugging her, “You are not as bad as I thought you were. You are happy with him,”

He breaks the hug, “You can visit whenever you feel like.”

“Promise me you'll keep Y/n in Jun's life."

Jungkook held his mother's gaze. "I promise. I'll make things right for everyone.”

__

Y/n lay in her bed, tears streaming down her face. She felt a warm embrace enveloping her, she looked up to find Taehyung.

He pressed her against his chest, "Hey, it's going to be okay," Taehyung said softly, wiping away the tears from her cheeks.

Y/n sniffled, her voice shaky. "I can't believe I won't be seeing Jun anymore. It hurts so much."

Taehyung tightened his grip on her,  "I know it's hard, I wish I could do something to bring Jun to you,”

He kissed her forehead, and Y/n hugged him. "I just never imagined it would come to this. What if Jun forgets me?”

“No, he will not. You know who I love the most after you?” He asked, tugging her hair behind her ear. She shook her head. “My mother Y/n,  I loved her a lot and I always will. And I am sure Jun will love you too,”

“But for that we have to spend time together,” Y/n said.

“It's his fault, I hope he doesn't make Jungkook against you, what if he start feeding Jun with lies about you?” Taehyung said.

“You are scaring me more.” Y/n exclaimed.

“I am talking about reality honey. He doesn't respect you and he never will.” he kissed her lips. He kissed him back, while tears still scrolled down her face.

He pulled back to took off his shirt, she leaned in and kissed his neck.
__

She was crying because of Jun, so Taehyung decided to make sure to make her forget about him.

He was pumping his thick c0ck in and out of her sloppy c*nt, his body was sweating, as he fcks her, determined to make her a mother again.

"That's it, love..." Taehyung growls out as he pushes her hips up and down slowly, her warm, wet cunt engulfing his thick d’ck as his hips thrust up to meet her halfway.

Her womb is already full of his cum, yet Taehyung is unable to stop, each orgasm seemed to just be making his cock harder and his balls tighter. Being all the way inside her felt too damn good.

“I swear you were made to give birth to my children only,” he mumbled, trying his best no to c*m inside her again.

His thrusts were slow and deep, making sure to put her pleasure before his, hitting all the right spots with his c0ck.

“Want to fill you up so good, baby." Taehyung groaned as he begins to thrust harder and deeper into her,he hand pulling hip k the way down so his his c0ck is completely inside her, as his thick, warm c*m fills her womb up.

“Ahh, fck no Taehyung,” she said. But it was useless, he already did, like he did three times before, he scoops it with his fingers only to pump it back inside her, thumb caressing. Her swollen cl’t to give her yet another org*sm.

Her body trembling with pleasure, Taehyung laid beside her and hugged her body.

He successfully made her so exhausted that she wasn't thinking about anything else anymore.

He laid beside her and kissed her forehead. “I love you so much.”

She stared at Taehyung, she kinda makes her forget about Jungkook which is exactly what wants. She is using Taehyung to forget Jungkook and it is working.

She wrapped her arms around Taehyung and closed her eyes.

Does she still wish it was Jungkook? Yes, she will not get over him.

___

Jungkook was waiting in the living room of Taehyung’s house. He wanted to see Y/n once before he leave.

Taehyung came in around, with a sly smirk forming on his face, Jungkook eyes stared at the hickeys and bite marks. 

Taehyung, smirking, "Well, this is a surprise. What brings you here, Jungkook?"

“I brought Jun, she wanted to see him.” Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded his head.

“True, she was crying so much and only calmed down when I put my seeds in her.” Taehyung exclaimed, Jungkook clenched his jaw.

“Just call her, I want Y/n to meet him one last time before we leave."

“Leave?” Taehyung asked.

“Hmm, I am leaving Korea,” Jungkook replied.

“That is a wonderful news and Y/n, she is really not in state to come, you can wait for an hour,”

Jungkook, determined, "I'm not coming back. Y/n needs to see Jun. So, just tell her.”

Taehyung, coldly, "Y/n doesn't care about Jun or you anymore. She has a new family now. You should leave. And she can give birth to more children, you and Jun can leave.”

Jungkook stood up, “You are disgusting,”

Taehyung smiled, and pinched Jun’s cheek softly. “Bye, don't worry about Y/n, she will focus on me only.”

__